3 consecutive home defeats

Jig

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all true, I was very adamant myself that our collapse was utterly disgraceful.

But frankly we just don't have the chance to analyse the on the park situation too much, not when the future of the club is at risk.

So do the management team get away with it and stay in place under another regime? What happens when we see the same again? There are absolutely no signs of improvement.

I don't disagree, it's just, you have to wonder what's going to transpire if we have a manager who doesn't seem able to motivate our players or players who seem unable to be motivated. :(

Frankly i'll be delighted if in the near future we are faced with a dilemma such as whether to keep a manager or not, it means the club will have survived.

Results at this stage mean nothing other than pride, there's no European football next season so 2nd place or not doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme. Ally is here to stay as manager throughout these tough times even if we lose every game we have left this season, it's not like anyone else would do the job anyway. Proper judgement can be made if and when we get back to a stage where football in the main priority.

Frankly i'll be delighted if in the near future we are faced with a dilemma such as whether to keep a manager or not, it means the club will have survived.

Results at this stage mean nothing other than pride, there's no European football next season so 2nd place or not doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme. Ally is here to stay as manager throughout these tough times even if we lose every game we have left this season, it's not like anyone else would do the job anyway. Proper judgement can be made if and when we get back to a stage where football in the main priority.

I think the only positive in that, is that he's going to have (hopefully) a platform to learn. Where he can make mistakes and learn from them. Only problem being, for me, he hasn't been learning much from the mistakes made this season. Still, maybe that would be easier to guage had we not gone into admin.

So do the management team get away with it and stay in place under another regime? What happens when we see the same again? There are absolutely no signs of improvement.

The time for judging the management team will be under another regime where football is finally the focus again. I was very much for Ally being judged on whether he won the title this season or not but too much has obviously happened off the park since to have a clear idea of how he's performing, even though it wasn't looking good there were four points in it so I don't think it can be considered that he's had a full season.

Was football the main priority up until 13th February?

The time for judging the management team will be under another regime where football is finally the focus again. I was very much for Ally being judged on whether he won the title this season or not but too much has obviously happened off the park since to have a clear idea of how he's performing, even though it wasn't looking good there were four points in it so I don't think it can be considered that he's had a full season.

I am not buying that, we know how he is performing, we have seen enough football this season, before administration to see he is not upto it. He also had a budget this season he wont see again. The job will only now get harder, we need experience, we need a coach who has worked within a strict budget and a coach who knows how to manage a group of players as a manager. Ally was an excellent number 2 by all accounts, but now we can all see him as the number 1, he is struggling.

Was football the main priority up until 13th February?

Of course, check my history and I was one of the biggest critics of our collapse. But any chance there was to make up for it was taken away by administration, I wasn't optimistic at all but there's still no way of knowing for sure how it would have ended.

If you want him sacked then how exactly do you expect it to happen? Administrators are running the club, they won't be sacking people based on peformance levels, and the fact Ally will manage us for free is a plus for them.

I am not buying that, we know how he is performing, we have seen enough football this season, before administration to see he is not upto it. He also had a budget this season he wont see again. The job will only now get harder, we need experience, we need a coach who has worked within a strict budget and a coach who knows how to manage a group of players as a manager. Ally was an excellent number 2 by all accounts, but now we can all see him as the number 1, he is struggling.

Pointed out flaws in your own arguement there, if the job is only going to get harder in terms of budget then who can we realitically expect to attract? Walter coming out of retirement is the only thing I can think of.

Of course, check my history and I was one of the biggest critics of our collapse. But any chance there was to make up for it was taken away by administration, I wasn't optimistic at all but there's still no way of knowing for sure how it would have ended.

If you want him sacked then how exactly do you expect it to happen? Administrators are running the club, they won't be sacking people based on peformance levels, and the fact Ally will manage us for free is a plus for them.

I cannot agree with that simplethebest. I think we have had plenty chances to get back on track, most of which we have wasted. We are not learning from mistakes. I dont think it takes a genius to work out how it would have ended. All the signs were there. I dont want him sacked, not right now but i do want him replaced as soon as the new regime take over. I think the club needs it and i think it would be better for Ally as a person.

Pointed out flaws in your own arguement there, if the job is only going to get harder in terms of budget then who can we realitically expect to attract? Walter coming out of retirement is the only thing I can think of.

Someone who has worked within a strict budget. There are experienced managers out there, Scottish ones too, even some who are also Rangers men, i wont name names because i know how that will end up but there are managers out there who would jump at the chance to manage us. No offense to Ally but this year of all years, we needed experience badly. Possibly the right person at the wrong time.

There are men who have managed in the SPL for years and have proved they can tactically out manouver not just Ally, but other managers with higher budgets, Walter was out foxed more than a few times, Lennon, Strachan and Mowbray have all been out foxed by SPL managers despite having so much more funds to work with.

No. Out of interest, what is the similarity?

Just a gut feeling,used to be pretty good at spotting multi accounters once apon a time.

Im not 100 percent sure but reasonably confident you are him.

As for the similraties, that would just help you be better at it next time you make an account.

Just a gut feeling,used to be pretty good at spotting multi accounters once apon a time.

As for the similraties, that would just help you be better at it next time you make an account.

You know but, I never even mentioned he was the one I was talking about earlier yet he took it on, he's lied to people on here making up shit about being new and asking questions like he didn't know, an honest guy he isn't and I wouldn't trust him one little bit.

Cool. Seems like someone is pretty obsessed with him. Its quite scary actually. Poor guy.

You have only went on about him all day.

Eh, Christ man at least try eh. Imagine telling folks porkies pretending to be new lol.

Walter and all staff, ally and all staff, its fair to say the next manager will get the same.

Fair play trying to keep on the low but as I said a leopard don't change its spot and you my friend are one dirty fukkin leopard.

Eh, Christ man at least try eh. Imagine telling folks porkies pretending to be new lol.

Walter and all staff, ally and all staff, its fair to say the next manager will get the same.

Fair play trying to keep on the low but as I said a leopard don't change its spot and you my friend are one dirty fukkin leopard.

You need serious help.

I bet its taking all his willpower not to post the smileys he was famous for.

Tbh thats the only difference i can see between jig and SWSL.

Which does not help because your posting style is EXACTLY the same. Also you joined about 1 day after flecky,SWSL got banned.

You are a smart guy but you suck at multi accounting

I think its a total disgrace that some of you are dissing our living legend under these circumstances. GET A GRIP ffs

THE GUY IS HURTING JUST AS MUCH AS YOU AND ME

Im as angry as next man about Allys mistakes but the years and memories this guy has given me deserves my total respect and affection.

Also the way he has followed Walters footsteps should make us proud in these dark days that renders football basically meaningless at this time

Have a word with yourselves

You need serious help.

wonder how many posters on here gave you the benefit of doubt when you were playing them for fools, telling them porkies and worming yer way about.

And I wasn't talking about you all day, liar.

I'm sure someone who banned you before maybe kept the ip, if so its easily sorted and I will bow away but you and I know what's the truth and several others have also noticed. Keep it up.

Which does not help because your posting style is EXACTLY the same. Also you joined about 1 day after flecky,SWSL got banned.

Yes if i was pretending to be someone else i would certainly use the EXACT same posting style. That would make sense i guess.

Careful mate it's paranoia don't you know :)