Id rather see Rangers lose

Dennis

I agree.

But the players who played should be good enough to not lose.

I could not give a fuck tbh if we lose every game till the end of the season. Aslong as we are here next season.

I could not give a fuck tbh if we lose every game till the end of the season. Aslong as we are here next season.

Hope that don't happen but i totally agree. It will get worse..alot worse before it gets better. But it WILL get better. Thats what keeps me going, we will return to our rightful place. :)

The thought of never sitting in my seat at Ibrox next season outweighs the results at the moment.

Its painful to watch us beaten so often at home this season but its excruciating to think of how much worse it could get.

I'm not going to moan about tactics, managerial decisions or player performances, I'm just going to support my Club.

The thought of never sitting in my seat at Ibrox next season outweighs the results at the moment.

Its painful to watch us beaten so often at home this season but its excruciating to think of how much worse it could get.

I'm not going to moan about tactics, managerial decisions or player performances, I'm just going to support my Club.

I agree - not a time for us for once to worry about whats happening on the pitch -it doesnt matter

It would be great to see us tank some team 10 - nil really would

but No one likes to see us lose but the fans response and support will never diminish

and its now more than the good times that a support truly shows its value.

Its like a siege mentality we have and we are playing out fixtures we could win 10-0

or lose 10-0 it wont change a thing our battle is keeping the club we love and showing a unity

that we will win this fight for once not on the ibrox turf .

Same mate, rip up the players contracts simply to survive and I will take whatever comes as long as we survive.

I sat in the old ibrox when it held over 100,000 fans, durring the john greig years with 3000 fellow bears, believe me that was piss, being at ibrox today with 50,000 bears keeps me going. I am only there to support my team at the moment.

:21:

I sat in the old ibrox when it held over 100,000 fans, durring the john greig years with 3000 fellow bears, believe me that was piss, being at ibrox today with 50,000 bears keeps me going. I am only there to support my team at the moment.

:21:

Your mind is playing tricks on you.

read your post back and you will see 2 flaws in it (tu)

The only time ibrox was not able to hold over 100'000 was:

a. When the attendance was reduced to 70,000 due to safety reasons .

b. whan it was being redevelop.

There are two game that I remember being at when our attendance was piss:

This League game against Dundee United on May 2nd 1984 and crowed was about 5,000.

And a friendly with Ajax ( when Cruyff scored ) it was snowing that night and I only counted about 3,000.

:P

The only time ibrox was not able to hold over 100'000 was:

a. When the attendance was reduced to 70,000 due to safety reasons .

b. whan it was being redevelop.

There are two game that I remember being at when our attendance was piss:

This League game against Dundee United on May 2nd 1984 and crowed was about 5,000.

And a friendly with Ajax ( when Cruyff scored ) it was snowing that night and I only counted about 3,000.

:P

Keep digging.