Sportscene

The Hertz one was never a Penalty.

Saw the Sunderland one the Day too it was never a Penalty either .

The McCuloch one I am not sure ,would have been soft but maybe if big Lee had hit the Deck he would have been Red Carded for simulation. Especially with that Ref.

He was a Clown and lost the Plot.

Sunderland were given one today i heard for similar.

Turner almost had his shirt ripped off - one the ref got right amidst indulging o'Squeal's thugs.

Seeing replays, Goian did hold Hertz guy back.

O'Squeal Lite's suggestion that the Hertz player pushed his mate, who then pushed Jig was simply bizarre - if you could get away with it for that excuse, folk would be setting up situations like that every week!

Was a pen, end of!

never watched sportscene since i got sky in the early nineties,it`s too biased against rangers for me ,that pat nevin does ma nut in he was a crap player and a crap presenter get yersel tae feck.

McCullochs was a penalty, especially after the ref had just finished giving both him and Hearts skipper a warning for grappling. When the throw in was taken over went Jig with two Hearts players in his back. Definite penalty.

If their one was a penalty and the refs have been instructed to clamp down on defenders blocking and holding attackers at dead ball situations there will be at least six penalties in every game for a while.

Turner almost had his shirt ripped off - one the ref got right amidst indulging o'Squeal's thugs.

Seeing replays, Goian did hold Hertz guy back.

O'Squeal Lite's suggestion that the Hertz player pushed his mate, who then pushed Jig was simply bizarre - if you could get away with it for that excuse, folk would be setting up situations like that every week!

Was a pen, end of!

Correct.

The Hertz one was never a Penalty.

Saw the Sunderland one the Day too it was never a Penalty either .

The McCuloch one I am not sure ,would have been soft but maybe if big Lee had hit the Deck he would have been Red Carded for simulation. Especially with that Ref.

He was a Clown and lost the Plot.

The Hertz players reaction tells a different story, I also heard the lineman was heading back to the half way line when the ref blew. If true that also tells you something.

It didn't look anywhere near being a penalty for me and the McCulloch one was defo after both players being warned for grappling, why didn't the ref warn Goian/Webster? Strange...