Rangers players say no to pay cuts

Yata

Don't get me wrong, i've been an advocate of Kerkar for a while, maybe I wouldn't cull him, i'd still lose the rest i mentioned though. We are definitely short on strikers but frankly, I don't think it matters what happens this season. So if we ditched all our strikers, i'd happily watch some kids from the youth set up playing up front for the rest of the season. I'd be happy to have Kerkar, McCabe, Hutton and Wylde in our team next season, the young players will do fine. Still don't reckon Little is worth keeping though. Also wonder whether, despite his obvious talents, Jamie Ness will be kept on. Not really a time where we can afford to keep a guy on our books who's a perma-crock

I would keep Little due mainly to his versatility and willingness to run all day for the team and he won't be on much either wage wise.

Would say to the administrators as long as McGregor, Boca, Aluko, Naismith, Wallace youngsters aren't cut then they have free reign provided no agreement is reached.

Shagger because he saves us so many points over the course of the season and he's far superior to what we both have and could attract and I think would take a pay cut to remain with us.

Boca because we need a man with excellent leadership and he is that man and could be for a few years to come as well.

Wallace because he's still young and has a long contract to go also he's the only natural left back at the club I can't even think who our reserve left back is just now and Papac will leave soon enough anyway. The alternative is young Wylde who I really like as a player and who is apparently a good left back but rather he was further up field if I'm honest.

Aluko and Naismith don't need any explanation as to why I would be making sure they were kept suffice to say they are the most creative players we have at the moment and if Aluko gets dumped again after paying to play for us that's a disgraceful situation to put him through.

The youngsters I'd keep because they're all going to be important moving forward even the likes of Little, Perry, Wylde etc are going to be our future and a huge part of it in my opinion.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Strutherhill Loyal

All the more reason he should be one of the first out of the door. It's harsh, but we can't afford to have high earners on the injury table right now.

The club need everyone on two legs right now. Heart in hand. No room for injured overpaid players. His contract should be cancelled with immediate effect.

All the more reason he should be one of the first out of the door. It's harsh, but we can't afford to have high earners on the injury table right now.

Well you would want rid of one of our top players and assets timothy.

GIRUY ya manky bastard he is going nowhere, just like us.

He has the highest sell on value and probably wont be costing the club a penny right now.

I would imagine he/the club are insured against long term injury.

54 titles reptile

Guest Strutherhill Loyal

Well you would want rid of one of our top players and assets timothy.

GIRUY ya manky bastard he is going nowhere, just like us.

He has the highest sell on value and probably wont be costing the club a penny right now.

I would imagine he/the club are insured against long term injury.

54 titles reptile

What can he be insured for from long term injury?

Loss of wages?

No, the club still pays his salary.

An injury claim against whoever or whatever caused the injury?

Do you really think that Craig Whyte has kept insurance premiums paid up to date?

Guest Strutherhill Loyal

The taig team with more predictable shite in another thread.

Makes no sense to get rid of Naismith.

He can't play, he's injured. As far as the administrators are concerned he's a risk.

He will definitely be released.

The thing that irks me most is how many of these released players will immediately walk into a contract at Darkhead?

You just know it's going to happen.

And the worst of it is, they won't even have to wait until the transfer window as the players will be out of contract.

He can't play, he's injured. As far as the administrators are concerned he's a risk.

The thing that irks me most is how many of these released players will immediately walk into a contract at Darkhead?

And the worst of it is, they won't even have to wait until the transfer window as the players will be out of contract.

Go and suck you priest's cock. You haven't sucked it since Sunday.

He won't definitely be released.

This entire reply from you is a bit special.

Guest Strutherhill Loyal

Go and suck you priest's cock. You haven't sucked it since Sunday.

It's true though.

Can you imagine the indignation of our players signing for Celtc then helping them win the league?

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Er, no. We don't just know it's going to happen. Unless you are the Oracle, the font of all knowledge?

Sorry OP. Seems like I have my own wee bigoted entourage who like to come in and take shit off topic.

I love wee Naisy but unless he takes zero pay while he's injured then he needs punted.

Who's the bigoted entourage?

Try and not talk shite for one post, just try and it might actually happen.

It's true though.

Can you imagine the indignation of our players signing for Celtc then helping them win the league?

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Seriously, I'm not sure if you're on the wind-up or are one of that lot.

Seriously, I'm not sure if you're on the wind-up or are one of that lot.

Really?

Here's a clue.

His sherriff's badge was smashed in by his family priest, and he thinks Jock Stein didn't know that paedophiles were welcome in Parkheid.

Sounds like a nice chap, doesn't he?

Guest Strutherhill Loyal

Really?

Here's a clue.

His sherriff's badge was smashed in by his family priest, and he thinks Jock Stein didn't know that paedophiles were welcome in Parkheid.

Sounds like a nice chap, doesn't he?

There's only one 'r' in sheriffs.

Bet English wasn't your strongest subject at school. :beer1:

It's true though.

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Remember when Mo Johnston and Kenny Miller came to Rangers and fucking trounced you cunts? :D :D :D

Shat all over you tottie munching cunts. :D