Wage cut delay

DougieGers

Administrators announced that no deal yet as some issues with regards to high earners. Sky sports just ran though who they think the high earners are. Instantly the one that jumped straight out at me was Steven whittaker. Was a real pain in the ass in the summer and only seems motivated by money. Would rather he left and we could move on. Everything is agreed bar this clause and I believe it will be whittaker that will be the problem. The other high earners are rangers fans or are loyal to the club. Money talks and if that means others lose their jobs because somebody will only look really short term that upsets me. Anyway rant over. What does everybody else think?

There is no proof it is him

For all we know Davis is up to his knees in debt and cant take a wage cut

No-one knows its all speculation

Fucking shite situation, I have warm feelings at the prospect of Whyte sharing a prison cell with a gay guy built like a brick shit hoose

While he laps it up in Monaco or Castle Grant poor staff at the club wonder if they will get money this month

Guy is a bastard

if he is the only hold up let him go or pay him till the end of the season as a outcast and punt him

got a cheek if true after fucking up in europe twice costing us millions after getting a bumper contract

There is no proof it is him

For all we know Davis is up to his knees in debt and cant take a wage cut

No-one knows its all speculation

Fucking shite situation, I have warm feelings at the prospect of Whyte sharing a prison cell with a gay guy built like a brick shit hoose

While he laps it up in Monaco or Castle Grant poor staff at the club wonder if they will get money this month

Guy is a bastard

Admins stated deal agreed with players in principal but its players agents looking for clauses etc that's holding it up. They sounded pissed aswell

The same rant should apply to any player who tries to fuck over his fellow players, not just accusations at Steven Whittaker. It's not a simple process and I can understand there being problems to get over before everything is agreed. Any player who flat out refuses should simply be released and then we can put the pay cut into action once they have gone

According to the daily mail these pay cuts saved 5 top earners their jobs and 10 others!!

The clause is if we dont have new owners by the end of the season then they can leave for a nominal fee

For a sauce go to news now cant be fucked as on iphone

What a shower of cunts.

Whittaker helped Rangers to umpteen trophies.

His contributions also helped Rangers teams get massive amounts of wonga from the Champions League.

Try and think before you start slagging a guy off.

He was a big fucking part of 3IAR for a start...have a look through your history books and see how many Rangers Greats DON'T have that on their CV.

My thoughts are:

The players have obviously been told to 'push their luck' and see how far the administrators are prepared to negotiate.

They were told Monday was the deadline. It's now Wednesday, so there is obviously leeway for negotiation.

We now have to ask:

Is £1 million a month the real number that needs to be cut? We are losing £32.5k very day these negotiations go on, IF £1m is actually what we need to cut.

Do the players sense a weakness with the administrators?

Never really understood the 1m per month.

Whyte and then the administrators stated it was a shortfall of 10m per annum - that equates to 833k per month.

Not saying 833k is a small amount, however 167k per month is a material difference and would make quite a difference concerning job losses / wage reductions.

Any chance this thread can be closed, deleted and never mentioned again? There is absolutely no basis for accusing Whittaker or any other player at this time......the administrators have already stated that they had reached agreement with ALL the players but are now being held up by the agents. Stop posting shite!!!

Never really understood the 1m per month.

Whyte and then the administrators stated it was a shortfall of 10m per annum - that equates to 833k per month.

Not saying 833k is a small amount, however 167k per month is a material difference and would make quite a difference concerning job losses / wage reductions.

That difference will include what the club are paying the administrators. They are on a substantial package themselves.

The agents are stalling things and are costing the club thousands recently by not agreeing to wage cuts.

Rangers could've been better off if this was settled 3 weeks ago.

I can see administrators saying enough is enough and pay people off,this is where Ally is supposed to make decisions and not administrators.

With Mervan any Gregg leaving it's only a saving of £50k a month.