The Players Who Stopped The Deal

boss

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he can't name them then they can go after him.

if it's true, then what does he to fear?

who's gonna go after him?

i thought the internet KGB were only interested in dudes like me who make disparaging remarks against fenians

but it doesn't.

Look mate. If Boss came oan here and said the pope wiz a katholik, you'd disagree wae him.

Ye need tae gie it a by at times. Especially at times like this, when all we want is the truth, and tae see our club come out of these dark times.

Sorry, but thats how I see it.

To call this post misguided would be an understatement, and if the OP is quite happy to ignore the wider context of the circumstances the players find themselves in then fine. I am sure some players will not exactly welcome their names bandied about for all to speculate on; but what's that compared to badgering them on an internet forum at this very sensitive time for everyone involved in Rangers? If I am reading it properly, you are hoping that this in some way forces them to the 'table'?: not wise in my opinion.

....now you are saying that they are happy with the players.

What changed?

I don't see the two view points as mutually exclusive.

but listening to the interview its clear the admins aren't as rigid on clauses etc as boss makes out so perhaps that's changed.

Look mate. If Boss came oan here and said the pope wiz a katholik, you'd disagree wae him.

Ye need tae gie it a by at times. Especially at times like this, when all we want is the truth, and tae see our club come out of these dark times.

:lol:

You're right, he would.

but listening to the interview its clear the admins aren't as rigid on clauses etc as boss makes out so perhaps that's changed.

I didn't think that they had discussed the specifics of the deals.

Cheers anyway.

only if he was lying.

And you take that interview being reliable word for word? I would say there are a lot of people playing their words very carefully right now; which is not exactly a novel exercise on these type of occasions.

To call this post misguided would be an understatement, and if the OP is quite happy to ignore the wider context of the circumstances the players find themselves in then fine. I am sure some players will not exactly welcome their names bandied about for all to speculate on; but what's that compared to badgering them on an internet forum at this very sensitive time for everyone involved in Rangers? If I am reading it properly, you are hoping that this in some way forces them to the 'table'?: not wise in my opinion.

I've no problem with folk having a different view. (tu)

We'll find out tomorrow whether enough pressure has been put on hearts and minds for certain players to deal at last.

depends who he names.

i am sure Boss is certain his information is accurate, otherwise it would be completely irresponsible of him to start such a post.

thus, if his information is indeed factual, then players he names cannot legally go after him for defamation. therefore, he is protected.

further, the internet KGB have the power to force admin to provide ip addresses of members, however, players, to my knowledge, do not.

therefore, how would the players involved ever know who Boss is if they do not have access to private info on RM?