Hands up, who wants the administrators to stay and run the club

Gillete

It does feel nice having all the financial mess untangled and our club sorted out. I hope they put the club in the hands of someone who is able to carry on that kind of work, obviously without the risk of redundancies.

Lads, I think he means not under the measures of Administration :lol:, just as majority shareholders and outright owners of the football club!

They have more of an idea than Craig Shyte does.

This is by no means over (The admin process), there is some way to go before we can judge how we will come out of this whole situation.

They have given us some hope after yesterday’s doomsday scenario so yes it’s good to hear those kind of things but I have been to hell and back like most of us during the last few weeks and god knows how the staff and players have been through.

Let's just wait and see how things go before rejoicing in their names.

The administrators who gave us 48 hours to live on Wednesday, or the ones who guaranteed a 2014 CL win on Thursday?

Well, in reality both those scenarios were created by the way the media reported things.

No, they weren't. I obviously exaggerated it, but that was the way the administrators put it across.

I'd ask you to humour me with a specific example of the administrators saying the club had forty-eight hours to live.

I'd ask you to humour me with a specific example of the administrators saying the club had forty-eight hours to live.

If you don't understand what exaggerated means, I'll leave it at that.

If you don't think that the administrators have used any spin, we can agree to disagree.

Obviously they will, do u expect them to work for nothing? Especially what they have had to do in the last few weeks.

Most certainly not. I am well aware of what an administrator can charge. Yes they seem to have a grasp of the situation and appear to be doing their job well.

There was a bit of a theme developing earlier in praising them for not taking any money yet when that is normal practice.

If you don't understand what exaggerated means, I'll leave it at that.

If you don't think that the administrators have used any spin, we can agree to disagree.

Then we must agree to disagree. I don't think that the administrators have spun anything ... it is my considered opinion that commentators, whether inside the media or on forums, have taken what they want from what the administrators have stated and led the debate.