Rangers Fans Fighting Fund

Good stuff, I'm in. This is undoubtedly the best way to raise funds, into 1 secure account backed by men we trust!

I do hope everyone who can give, does give. Whether it be £1 or £1000. The players have agreed to do their bit and I'm sure Bears everywhere will do theirs. :clap:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant !

Exactly what we need, a mechanism which allows us to pour money into the club with people at the helm that can be trusted.

Maybe Suck listened to me after all?

:lol:

I need a hero.

Neither will I but hopefully tomorrow these kinds of questions will be dealt with and we have a better understanding of what this fund entails.

pass on donations to administrators Duff and Phelps when the money is required on a weekly basis.

It was my idea in the first place.

I actually got banned from FF for suggesting it as it didn't tie in with their pledge agenda on SaveRangers. I repeated this to Suck in person at Ibrox last night.

I suggested Gough and Walter Smith as figureheads.

I just find it incredible that it's taken us so long to finally get our act together to get this up and running.

That should at least get you a goldfish.

I actually got banned from FF for suggesting it as it didn't tie in with their pledge agenda on SaveRangers. I repeated this to Suck in person at Ibrox last night.

I just find it incredible that it's taken us so long to finally get our act together to get this up and running.

Yeah, you were the first to suggest fans raise money. Ever.

And after saying that to Suck last night, he went home and it was set up today.

Even though it doesn't say anywhere that he has anything to do with it.

This genuine? Nothing on club website?

Thinking maybe linked to that Rangers Unite thing which was meant to go live today and few people questioned whether it was a wind up?

I would have thought if there was an official event at Ibrox tomorrow, then there would be something on the website.

Me me me me me.

Cool story bro.

No, that's not what I'm saying here.

I posted on a thread on FF that we needed to set up a fighting fund with respected figureheads to make sure crooks like Whyte couldn't get access to it.

This is exactly what we've been waiting on and I would urge everyone to get right behind it.

I'm sure everyone will now that you are urging them to get right behind it. Without your endorsement, I'm sure people would be sceptical.

No, that's not what I'm saying here.

I posted on a thread on FF that we needed to set up a fighting fund with respected figureheads to make sure crooks like Whyte couldn't get access to it.

This is exactly what we've been waiting on and I would urge everyone to get right behind it.

You clearly just said it was your idea in the first place...

Never mind the fact loads of people on RM and no doubt other forums have been talking about this exact thing for months.

Shoo fly don't bother me