Rangers Fans Fighting Fund

It's quite simple.

Give the club some money and stop being a tit.

Anyone who doesn't give to this is not a good Rangers fan.

Even a fiver is a help to the club if everyone did it.

No arguments on this one, the club need us NOW.

Who the fuck are you to judge whether someone is a good Rangers fan or not?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recieved a Pm from Rangers Unite asking if i would donate to the club. Im just making sure that this is the official fighting fund because there seems to be a few different versions going about?.I want to put something towards the fund but dont want it going to the wrong hands.

I recieved a Pm from Rangers Unite asking if i would donate to the club. Im just making sure that this is the official fighting fund because there seems to be a few different versions going about?.I want to put something towards the fund but dont want it going to the wrong hands.

If you read the PM again it says it is supporting the Fighting Fund, but Rangers Unite want to buy a part of the club in the future. I think that is the correct way of it.

If you want to donate to the Fighting Fund, donate directly or via an organisation you trust that 100% of your donation is going directly to the fund. As far as I know, RangersUnite support the RFFF but donations to RU will go to them, not the Fighting Fund. I'm sure they will correct me if I'm mistaken.

If you want to donate to the Fighting Fund, donate directly or via an organisation you trust that 100% of your donation is going directly to the fund. As far as I know, RangersUnite support the RFFF but donations to RU will go to them, not the Fighting Fund. I'm sure they will correct me if I'm mistaken.

That is what I was trying to say, but you have made it much clearer BP. (tu)

I don't think RU is taking donations at this stage, a bit like saverangers they are taking pledges to see if there's genuine interest in their ownership proposal. Meanwhile they are publicly backing the other immediate schemes like the fund and the scarfs.

I don't think RU is taking donations at this stage, a bit like saverangers they are taking pledges to see if there's genuine interest in their ownership proposal. Meanwhile they are publicly backing the other immediate schemes like the fund and the scarfs.

Cheers Ben (tu)

Who the fuck are you to judge whether someone is a good Rangers fan or not?

Agree with you on that mate. Too many keyboard warriors on here and other sites. Personally, I will put some money in but that's my personal choice. It doesn't have to be written in law$

Agree with you on that mate. Too many keyboard warriors on here and other sites. Personally, I will put some money in but that's my personal choice. It doesn't have to be written in law$

surely thats what you call PASSION @encouragement fellow bears ,C,MON STOP BEING SO PETTY