Gallant Pioneers scarf.

280 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you rather have? Red & black or White with the blue star?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck me at this rate I won't be able to get a ticket for the next game.

well done guys.

That's what I was thinking. How much money are they going to lose in just buying kids tickets? Surely they would be losing the club money??

k0qahe.jpg Ricky_Breezer posted this in the Design Section, this should be made and be getting sold. Please make this happen!

Much better than the red and black. The star was out 1st badge and this was also our colours. This has got much more in common than the red and black i think anyway.

Plain white with plain blue star, no words, no crests, no frills, just plain, simple white scarf with a star. Cashmere wool, i would pay upto £100 for it if someone could make me one.

k0qahe.jpg Ricky_Breezer posted this in the Design Section, this should be made and be getting sold. Please make this happen!

Absolutely Superb! Would sell like hotcakes. Similarity being drawn to Star of David is by people who are totally ignorant to why the Star of Davis is ALWAYS drawn like two interlocked triangles and not just any old 6 pointed star. Go for it guys.

Plain white with plain blue star, no words, no crests, no frills, just plain, simple white scarf with a star. Cashmere wool, i would pay upto £100 for it if someone could make me one.

im sure someone would hand knit you one for a 100 quid :lol:

why plain white though?

im not fussed between plan white or white/blue

check out our kits from day 1, we used to play in white/blue hoops horizontal stripes.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/Rangers.htm

Absolutely Superb! Would sell like hotcakes. Similarity being drawn to Star of David is by people who are totally ignorant to why the Star of Davis is ALWAYS drawn like two interlocked triangles and not just any old 6 pointed star. Go for it guys.

I'll have one with the Star of David on it.