Tannadump Roll Call

King_gazza

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of interest, what other teams will you be boycotting from now on?

Dundee Utd only. i dont miss a game home away and abroad never have missed a game for years, but i like alot of the 'same faces' u see at the away games arent goin to give utd anymoney whotsoever, a large amount of people i know, again every game followers are not goin to any away game this season now.

i am afraid i dont think i could cope with spending time with the wife that much, so ill judge game by game

Just imagine the splutters from the Dundee United directors box if (and I know this isn't going to happen), they emerged from their pre match drinkies into the directors box and the away end was completely empty. :lol:

Yes that would be great, would show them we mean business. Even those with tickets should think about not going, still save money on travel etc. (No I don't have a ticket).

Dundee Utd only. i dont miss a game home away and abroad never have missed a game for years, but i like alot of the 'same faces' u see at the away games arent goin to give utd anymoney whotsoever, a large amount of people i know, again every game followers are not goin to any away game this season now.

i am afraid i dont think i could cope with spending time with the wife that much, so ill judge game by game

I probably saw you over in Malmo. (tu)

I understand peoples reason for.boycotting but the fact is people will still be going to the game and for that reason I will still be going to show support, especially after the week we have had. Unless someone in some.kind of official capacity at the club came out and put their force behind a boycott and the major supporters associations/groups followed, a boycott will never work

Lets no buy any tickets but still go and just stand ootside the rangers end and sing we love you rangers for the full 90mins. I'll hold the wireless so we know whats gawn on :lol:. That way utd and that cunt thomson get fuck all, the players get oor support and we aw get a day away fi the wives!Its a win win situation!!