redblackrangers.com - The Facts

Scooterbear

The bheasts dont care about red and black it will look stupid.

But they hate Red, White and Blue

and they also hate more than anything Orange and Blue.

Celtc or their supporters don't define us!!! Never forget that ffs.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RangersMedia Admin is getting some stick for the attitude it is taking for not moderating the negative posts towards this scheme.

Apparently, we are no longer allowed freedom of thought in these desperate times for the club, we are supposed to aquiesce to any opinion that is linked to the BlueKnights.

The reason I visit this site is the open debate that is allowed, the site takes no sides itself but allows people from all sides voice theirs (unlike other sites) and long may it continue.

RangersMedia Admin is getting some stick for the attitude it is taking for not moderating the negative posts towards this scheme.

It's getting plenty of praise from RM members who appreciate the forum for it's right to speak freely. Even when it produces heated debate.

Fine by me :pipe:

Nope, the expression means we don't get our sense of purpose from what they do or think.

You go ahead then and look like Dennis the Menace with your stupid looking scarves

I will put my 10 pound straight into the Fighting Fund without somebody taking £2.50 of me.

To me Rangers is Red White and Blue that will never change its the colours that my Forefathers where proud of.

You go ahead then and look like Dennis the Menace with your stupid looking scarves

I will put my 10 pound straight into the Fighting Fund without somebody taking £2.50 of me.

To me Rangers is Red White and Blue that will never change its the colours that my Forefathers where proud of.

What's stupid looking about the colours of Govan?

The RST are a trust and regulated via the sfa, plus they are not for profit,

I dont see how they could go to anyone else really, if they went to an independent organization ie an LTD they i would be much more worried

i really think fans need to get together and forget all about your personal views, and support the cause,

why not spend your time checking up on the RST and making sure there doing it right, rather than just offering an unbalanced opinion

Dont talk shoite,the Rst, for the past three years have been a shambles, run by a fat thieving wank, who is on the board and is not the chair/ vice chair etc, but puts his big fat monkey face into anything that will give HIM publicity, where is all the Rst money/gersave cash ?? So fuck up unless you can tell us who know ,how this piece

Of shite works any differently, Rst great idea, hijacked by a tosser/ shitebag and his we lackeys

Fuck sake, no one is trying to change the colours. It's just to get money for the club. Is it that big a fucking deal, Jesus.

Over 3000 sold online in less than 48 hours plus the bulk orders for supporters clubs so we have had fantastic support so far.

There appears to be an issue on RM regarding RST but neither myself or Stu are anything to do with RST we just asked for advice and assistance regarding the redblackrangers.com website and I have to say they have been outstanding.

I can't understand the problem with the Red and Black colours and people saying they have nothing to do with Rangers when they are part of our tradition - baffling

Anyway , thanks to the guys on RM who have supported this project and I hope the ones who don't get off their behinds and do something positive in raising the cash required to keep Rangers alive - I'll back you ;-)

Over 3000 sold online in less than 48 hours plus the bulk orders for supporters clubs so we have had fantastic support so far.

There appears to be an issue on RM regarding RST but neither myself or Stu are anything to do with RST we just asked for advice and assistance regarding the redblackrangers.com website and I have to say they have been outstanding.

I can't understand the problem with the Red and Black colours and people saying they have nothing to do with Rangers when they are part of our tradition - baffling

Anyway , thanks to the guys on RM who have supported this project and I hope the ones who don't get off their behinds and do something positive in raising the cash required to keep Rangers alive - I'll back you ;-)

Who is collecting/banking the cash that these scarfs are providing, not doubting you and your friend have good intentions for the good of rangers fc, but the current crooked lying b@stards thatare running the trust, dont seem to like to give any details of income/funds within their organisation, and the 5000 new members they have attracted since we went in to adminstration, should add another 50 gradish to the coffers, but i bet most/ some will be creamed off for there little nite outs/coke sessions

So as i say, until i know where cash is going the fat wank and his little arse wipes will get fuck all off me

Big well done sir on this endeavour, have you thought of wrist bands aswell " we don't do walking away " would sell easily

Who is collecting/banking the cash that these scarfs are providing, not doubting you and your friend have good intentions for the good of rangers fc, but the current crooked lying b@stards thatare running the trust, dont seem to like to give any details of income/funds within their organisation, and the 5000 new members they have attracted since we went in to adminstration, should add another 50 gradish to the coffers, but i bet most/ some will be creamed off for there little nite outs/coke sessions

So as i say, until i know where cash is going the fat wank and his little arse wipes will get fuck all off me

I asked something very similar previously. It's interesting that no-one has answered this specific question.

I'd also like to know who is co-ordinating the disembursement of tickets that the profits are to be spent on.

In a previous post someone said that "surplus" cash would given to youth groups as part of a draw or raffle. How can there be surplus cash? Everyone who pays a tenner believes that all monies raised will go to the club but there seems to be a real lack of transparency here.

well said mate and good luck with the campaign

I asked something very similar previously. It's interesting that no-one has answered this specific question.

I'd also like to know who is co-ordinating the disembursement of tickets that the profits are to be spent on.

In a previous post someone said that "surplus" cash would given to youth groups as part of a draw or raffle. How can there be surplus cash? Everyone who pays a tenner believes that all monies raised will go to the club but there seems to be a real lack of transparency here.

----

Regarding the surplus this is easy to understand, for example what happens if any home games are sold out and we cant get any tickets, what happens if schools reject tickets or dont want them, what happens if you go into LQ before the end of the season, or what about scarf sales leading upto games, we might not have the funds to but tickets whilst we wait for payments to be transfered.

I can tell you with a 100% confidence we will produce all receipts and offer screenshots of the paypal account used, also the numbers are very easy to understand,

3000 scarfs = £30000k, you should expect 30k in ticket sales and receipts, which again we will publish!

now the next thing, you talk about people making money, the site used to take payments took a min of 100 man hours to build at around £30 per hour, not forgetting the guys who bought the scarfs upfront!

then during the building of the site and scrafs getting made, we hear rangers might not even fulfill there fixtures!

we could have been 5k-10k down

we are supporting our club

----

Regarding the surplus this is easy to understand, for example what happens if any home games are sold out and we cant get any tickets, what happens if schools reject tickets or dont want them, what happens if you go into LQ before the end of the season, or what about scarf sales leading upto games, we might not have the funds to but tickets whilst we wait for payments to be transfered.

I can tell you with a 100% confidence we will produce all receipts and offer screenshots of the paypal account used, also the numbers are very easy to understand,

3000 scarfs = £30000k, you should expect 30k in ticket sales and receipts, which again we will publish!

now the next thing, you talk about people making money, the site used to take payments took a min of 100 man hours to build at around £30 per hour, not forgetting the guys who bought the scarfs upfront!

then during the building of the site and scrafs getting made, we hear rangers might not even fulfill there fixtures!

Great effort mate. The only thing that matters is the Rangers.

----

So what are you doing with "surplus" funds - where do they go. To the club ?

Who are the signatories on the accounts.

Is anyone from the RST involved in collecting, processing or managing the money?

Is anyone from the RST involved in the allocation of tickets?

Has anyone from the RST or any organisation owned or managed by a RST board member been involved in the set-up activities you've mentioned? If so has that person or organisation made a profit from these activities ?

----

Why not just put the whole lot into the Fans Fighting fund and also get some publicity with Walter and Ally. If you are puting the likes of £30k in, you deserve a pat on the back and the Fighting Fund would be a great home for it. (tu)