redblackrangers.com - The Facts

Scooterbear

Don't think the lads that are doing the scarfs have anything to do with the trust, just that the trust are endorsing their campaign, and our shares are suspended due to administration. But don't let your hatred of MD get in the way of a fantastic fund raising idea where every penny goes to the club.

Have we been in admin for the last few years? Just wondering as the other poster said that shares have not been given to anyone for a few years along with any letters?

Just asking.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Christine Somerville from the RST I spoke to and I was totally comfortable with the conversation. I say again, it is all about opinions, mines differ greatly from others in this post.

Ach well. If she says everything is cool then it must be. (tu)

Don't think the lads that are doing the scarfs have anything to do with the trust, just that the trust are endorsing their campaign, and our shares are suspended due to administration. But don't let your hatred of MD get in the way of a fantastic fund raising idea where every penny goes to the club.

For one, shares have been suspended recently, and as i have said yesterday to the original poster, its a great idea, as long as the trust is not involved, nothing to do with hatred of md as you call him, i just don't lick his arse like some gullible fans do, and as i said yesterday me and another asked a simple question are they (rst) involved, still waiting for that answer

Well i'm one of the people who are questioning the RST, if you go onto fat wanks site and mention anything about rst finaces, you are immediatly sine died,

They do not print accounts anymore, and last couple of years, they did not even give new members a share for there tenner, in fact anyone i have spoken to, have recieved fuck all in return not even a letter, so who at the mistrust have you been speaking to?, it is now run by self promoting little arses and a rather large fat grotesque creep, who creams cash left right and centre off ordinary rangers fans, The rst in principle was a great idea, until it was hijacked by certain crooks, who seen a way to use other peoples money, ask your contact about the checks made out to ££, why a student loan payment was made with rst funds, all details that were widley descussed on various

Rangers sites, apart from one, guess which one!!!!

So how many of the RST Board do you know then? To be calling people things like crooks you presumably have evidence. If you want to ask the RST questions, do so via their website not through Follow, Follow. Or they have a presence in the shop in the WRC before every home game. Why don't you go and see them there? Maybe then you can see a copy of their independently audited accounts where every penny is properly accounted for. It would be interesting to see if you have the guts to say this to peoples faces or do you just like hiding behind a keyboard spouting lies? Do you even go to games?

Does any other set of fans have scarves that take their colour from the team's socks?

Or from the colours of the defunct local authority where they eventually settled?

It strikes me as an odd idea, but good luck....

Do any other set of fans run down people trying to help raise funds for the club when doing feck all themselves.

It strikes me as an odd idea but good luck

The RST are a trust and regulated via the sfa, plus they are not for profit,

I dont see how they could go to anyone else really, if they went to an independent organization ie an LTD they i would be much more worried

i really think fans need to get together and forget all about your personal views, and support the cause,

why not spend your time checking up on the RST and making sure there doing it right, rather than just offering an unbalanced opinion

So why, when someone asks for information to be sent about joining the RST are they also including leaflets for subscriptions to a certain fans' publication whose profits are in no way linked to the RST - indeed whose postal costs in those instances are being met by the RST? :angry:

RST, Assembly, SaveRangers were all contacted to provide official 'BACKING'. Only one response was recieved.

There are no alterior motives here. Only an attempt to help save 'OUR' club.

Some of the negativity towards this actually makes me sick. Its for one cause, and one cause only.

Rangers fans eh? Anyone against this wants to have a serious look at themselves. WHat are YOU doing to help?

The one common goal here is to help Rangers.

Not nit pick over who is doing what and who doesn't like whoever.

Just people trying to help the club and a few fans want to argue about it, disprove anything if they think someone else has their hands in it.

Let's all stick together in this and hope the worse is behind us.

RST, Assembly, SaveRangers were all contacted to provide official 'BACKING'. Only one response was recieved.

There are no alterior motives here. Only an attempt to help save 'OUR' club.

Some of the negativity towards this actually makes me sick. Its for one cause, and one cause only.

Rangers fans eh? Anyone against this wants to have a serious look at themselves. WHat are YOU doing to help?

Bang on our clubs fighting for survival , and we have people slaughtering an initiative that's raising thousands of pounds to try and help us, but so called Rangers fans are more interested in petty squabbles truly is sickening.

So how many of the RST Board do you know then? To be calling people things like crooks you presumably have evidence. If you want to ask the RST questions, do so via their website not through Follow, Follow. Or they have a presence in the shop in the WRC before every home game. Why don't you go and see them there? Maybe then you can see a copy of their independently audited accounts where every penny is properly accounted for. It would be interesting to see if you have the guts to say this to peoples faces or do you just like hiding behind a keyboard spouting lies? Do you even go to games?

For the record, i go to every game home and away, with a few exceptions, as for hiding behind a keyboard, i'll leave that to you, liked the bit about ' independant audited accounts' don't know if your mind or brain can go that far back, but there was a post from the 'auditor' of the rst who resigned last year because he would not sign off the accounts, in this site and others but not ££, he was not allowed to speak at the agm, by others on the board, so don't give me your shit about everything being accounted for, that part alone, i knew instantly you either don't have a clue or another motive, and for the record i was a membet of the rst, not anymore, i know how this shower work, and don't need to hide behind a keyboard to them or you, in case thats what you were getting at

For the record, i go to every game home and away, with a few exceptions, as for hiding behind a keyboard, i'll leave that to you, liked the bit about ' independant audited accounts' don't know if your mind or brain can go that far back, but there was a post from the 'auditor' of the rst who resigned last year because he would not sign off the accounts, in this site and others but not ££, he was not allowed to speak at the agm, by others on the board, so don't give me your shit about everything being accounted for, that part alone, i knew instantly you either don't have a clue or another motive, and for the record i was a membet of the rst, not anymore, i know how this shower work, and don't need to hide behind a keyboard to them or you, in case thats what you were getting at

Really, try and get your facts right. There was a post by an ex-Board member who gave a very one-sided account of his views. Thankfully the auditor (a qualified accountant and auditor) disagreed with him. Don't let the truth get in the way of your lies though. Come down to the shop at the WRC at the St Mirren game and I'll make sure the accounts are there. Go on, I dare you.

Really, try and get your facts right. There was a post by an ex-Board member who gave a very one-sided account of his views. Thankfully the auditor (a qualified accountant and auditor) disagreed with him. Don't let the truth get in the way of your lies though. Come down to the shop at the WRC at the St Mirren game and I'll make sure the accounts are there. Go on, I dare you.

Ex boardmember, one sided what planet are you on, how many of the rst board have resigned in the last 15 months say, and as i thought you are one of the board, so bring a copy up to dundee and i will look at you and your buddies lies, go on i dare you

Ex boardmember, one sided what planet are you on, how many of the rst board have resigned in the last 15 months say, and as i thought you are one of the board, so bring a copy up to dundee and i will look at you and your buddies lies, go on i dare you

So you're not interested in the truth, as I suspected. I won't be at Dundee as I'm from Ulster and can't make it. The invitation is still open for the St Mirren game though.

So you're not interested in the truth, as I suspected. I won't be at Dundee as I'm from Ulster and can't make it. The invitation is still open for the St Mirren game though.

I'm sure any RST-sceptic announcing himself in the WRC wouldn't be subject to any intimidation or violence from MD's henchmen.

Okay big man i'll come to you, you obviously don't like to come out of your comfort zone, bring your propaganda papers, sorry i mean legit'audited accounts', and don't try and sell me tee-shirts, its a bit like the trust, i worry about the quality