redblackrangers.com - The Facts

Scooterbear

I don't give a flying fuck about FF (see what I did there?).

They are just another shit website, there are lots out there.

It's the RST and specific individuals involved about whom there are lots of unanswered questions about their financial integrity that I'm concerned about.

why? do you have money invested in gersave? are you a trust member?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why? do you have money invested in gersave? are you a trust member?

Whether I do or not is immaterial and none of your business anyway.

It's their fitness to play a larger role in other money gathering schemes, a bidding consortium and potentially a new regime that's being questioned here.

Do try and keep up.

I don't give a flying fuck about FF (see what I did there?).

They are just another shit website, there are lots out there.

It's the RST and specific individuals involved about whom there are lots of unanswered questions about their financial integrity that I'm concerned about.

funny you should say that. I've just been banned from FF for asking questions about those very points.

I think it is a good idea. Everything helps and I am sure the OP has done this for all the right reasons.

If it is explained that the black and red is a reflection of The Rangers connection to Govan and all of it's great history I think people will get behind it. Also makes at statement that the fans of the club are looking back to the roots of their history and pull together as a community.

I also love the idea of using the blue star to symbolise the very same ethos and will back all efforts that will be to the benefit of the club going forward. 00000042.gif

Maybe it's something to do with reason 'why' our sock are red and black and not purple for instance.

ive heard reasons such as its the colours of govan high school to the absurd suggestion to signify we're up to our knees - and i guess the red rampant on the badge...

or perhaps you can enlighten me?

I would never associate red & black with rangers.

ive heard reasons such as its the colours of govan high school to the absurd suggestion to signify we're up to our knees - and i guess the red rampant on the badge...

Its the colours of the Burgh of Govan and also the colours the 'Swifts'wore a la AC Milan.

Perhaps these scarves could be used as way to inform everyone where they come from. They are the colours of Govan as far as I am aware. Everything else is just nonsense.

That colour scheme is part of our kit and has been for the majority of our history, I think it's associable. It is part of our history regardless of it's true origin. It certainly wasn't anything to do with blood anyway, the design existed before all that boohockey.

Good luck with your fundraising efforts guys....anything that raises money for the Club is good news. :clap:

Personally I'll be giving to whichever scheme gives the highest % of money donated to the Club.........and at the moment that looks to be the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund.