redblackrangers.com - The Facts

Scooterbear

We're not Man Utd, and don't want to be.

Our colours are blue, red & white, and should remain so.

I won't spend a penny on anything in which the Trust are involved.

Man Utd's situation is not even close to being similar to ours, and the two shouldn't be confused.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is collecting/processing the cash? Is it the Rst, as others have stated a lot of bears do not trust them,

So its very noble of you to help the club, but yes or no, are the trust involved?

A fucking hope there's a day soon when you can put an idea forward and there is no one giving the paranoid me against the world patter. He did this they said that, this smells of this this smells of that....grow one and get behind it.

Great idea. Going to purchase one.

No Surrender from me!

A fucking hope there's a day soon when you can put an idea forward and there is no one giving the paranoid me against the world patter. He did this they said that, this smells of this this smells of that....grow one and get behind it.

Great idea. Going to purchase one.

No Surrender from me!

rubbish

The FULL £10 not £7.50 should have went HERE!

10xwvmu.jpg

Like i have said to many of my mates that are Rangers FANS ( And also to FANS that i work with of other SPL clubs)

Buy a fucking ticket and go and SUPPORT your team as many times as you can afford/manage to per season instead of paying sky sports or your local to do so.

:uk:

Kind of off topic iknow :blush:

Well put your ideas where your mouth is and start selling them at full cost or shut it!

7.50s better than fuck aw

No you dont need to buy a scarf.

Ally McCoist and Walter Smith have set the Fighting Fund up for this and it goes straight into the Wage bill.

This scarf thing they are only buying tickets that we would be buying anyway.

Plus your full 10 pound would be used not £7.50 if you buy this scarf you have cost the club £2.50 plus a ticket.

Well put your ideas where your mouth is and start selling them at full cost or shut it!

7.50s better than fuck aw

So we've to suspend all and any legitimate doubts and opinions and just go along with suggestions because some ned tells us to?

Jog on.

Way back in the 1980s, Bob Geldof came up with the idea of a charity record to aid the suffering people in Ethiopia. That record, Do they know it’s Christmas, sold millions of copies and raised millions of pounds for a good cause. People bought the record because they wanted to do something, and wanted to help.

Now, if Bob Geldof had gone onto TV and asked people to send in donations to help the cause, how much would have been raised. I don’t know the answer to that, but I’m pretty sure it would be no-where near what the record raised.

Sometimes a cause needs a focal point to concentrate the minds of those willing and able to help. Think about it!

Way back in the 1980s, Bob Geldof came up with the idea of a charity record to aid the suffering people in Ethiopia. That record, Do they know it’s Christmas, sold millions of copies and raised millions of pounds for a good cause. People bought the record because they wanted to do something, and wanted to help.

Now, if Bob Geldof had gone onto TV and asked people to send in donations to help the cause, how much would have been raised. I don’t know the answer to that, but I’m pretty sure it would be no-where near what the record raised.

Sometimes a cause needs a focal point to concentrate the minds of those willing and able to help. Think about it!

Geldof's a tarrier bastard.

Aye it would be OK if

1. The colour of the scarf resembled Rangers fans in some way.

2. If the money would go straight to the fighting fund rather than buying a ticket for a more than lighty full Ibrox anyway. (costing the club money)

3. Bob fecking Geldof got that song done for free as it was for charity NOBODY made or charged for it.

Does any other set of fans have scarves that take their colour from the team's socks?

Or from the colours of the defunct local authority where they eventually settled?

It strikes me as an odd idea, but good luck....

Does any other set of fans have scarves that take their colour from the team's socks?

Or from the colours of the defunct local authority where they eventually settled?

It strikes me as an odd idea, but good luck....

Sellik fans fly banners with the colours of the old Glasgow Corporation buses.

The integrity of the RST when it comes to finances is being questioned by some on here it would appear. Its all about opinions I suppose so for what it is worth here is mine. I have been paying into the Gersave Scheme (I always called it SaveGers)for approximately 6 years and I can say with certainty that I could have had every penny transferred back into my Personal Bank Account, if I had wished, 2 weeks ago. The member of the RST Board that I spoke to also mentioned that certain parties were accusing them of embezzlement on certain Internet Forums. My experience is that these accusations are totally untrue. To conclude, Experience has also taught me, that UNITY Is STRENGTH!

If it helps save us in he slightest then aye. As for the ned bit going by the last 2 words you don't do irony.

Oh but I do.

Interesting that you dropped at least most of the ned-speak for this post.

The integrity of the RST when it comes to finances is being questioned by some on here it would appear. Its all about opinions I suppose so for what it is worth here is mine. I have been paying into the Gersave Scheme (I always called it SaveGers)for approximately 6 years and I can say with certainty that I could have had every penny transferred back into my Personal Bank Account, if I had wished, 2 weeks ago. The member of the RST Board that I spoke to also mentioned that certain parties were accusing them of embezzlement on certain Internet Forums. My experience is that these accusations are totally untrue. To conclude, Experience has also taught me, that UNITY Is STRENGTH!

Well i'm one of the people who are questioning the RST, if you go onto fat wanks site and mention anything about rst finaces, you are immediatly sine died,

They do not print accounts anymore, and last couple of years, they did not even give new members a share for there tenner, in fact anyone i have spoken to, have recieved fuck all in return not even a letter, so who at the mistrust have you been speaking to?, it is now run by self promoting little arses and a rather large fat grotesque creep, who creams cash left right and centre off ordinary rangers fans, The rst in principle was a great idea, until it was hijacked by certain crooks, who seen a way to use other peoples money, ask your contact about the checks made out to ££, why a student loan payment was made with rst funds, all details that were widley descussed on various

Rangers sites, apart from one, guess which one!!!!

Well i'm one of the people who are questioning the RST, if you go onto fat wanks site and mention anything about rst finaces, you are immediatly sine died,

They do not print accounts anymore, and last couple of years, they did not even give new members a share for there tenner, in fact anyone i have spoken to, have recieved fuck all in return not even a letter, so who at the mistrust have you been speaking to?, it is now run by self promoting little arses and a rather large fat grotesque creep, who creams cash left right and centre off ordinary rangers fans, The rst in principle was a great idea, until it was hijacked by certain crooks, who seen a way to use other peoples money, ask your contact about the checks made out to ££, why a student loan payment was made with rst funds, all details that were widley descussed on various

Rangers sites, apart from one, guess which one!!!!

Don't think the lads that are doing the scarfs have anything to do with the trust, just that the trust are endorsing their campaign, and our shares are suspended due to administration. But don't let your hatred of MD get in the way of a fantastic fund raising idea where every penny goes to the club.