25% wages !00% effort

kplfishtank

5 subs on the bench, youths playing their first games and players out of position you can't expect us to be world class.

Yes 100% effort was given and at times we played some decent stuff, Davis performed as you'd expect your captain to.

Rangers, we'll support you evermore.

ive always been proud of the team i love but today i was a wee bit more proud , every one of the players who took that field today thank you and no mateer what we will follow on

Well said, although...

You do need Admin to sort that thread title out. It looks like you're saying 00%!

ive always been proud of the team i love but today i was a wee bit more proud , every one of the players who took that field today thank you and no mateer what we will follow on

Well said mate. Can't believe some of the pish I'm reading on here tonight.

Sorry but...Not good to accept that !

The players and management need to know that,this is not good enough or they become complacent.

I think your out of order, You probably were not at the gamer or saw the match Live, just come on and give your dim witted view, we are on our fucking knees and you put the boot in, fuck right off your worse than a tarrier.

The sad thing for me is their youngsters looked much better than our youngsters

We cannot win anything on effort alone

What kind of comment is that Swally ? Dundee Untied play their young players every week, some of ours were making debuts, Russel and the Mackay Smith looked good but I though McCabe and Perry had fine games today.

What kind of comment is that Swally ? Dundee Untied play their young players every week, some of ours were making debuts, Russel and the Mackay Smith looked good but I though McCabe and Perry had fine games today.

I thought their youngsters were better than ours in almost every department

McCabe was ok but got raped several times down that wing and Perry was probably a 6/10

I watched the game with my son in law to be who is Engish but is quite knowledgeable when it comes to fitba

His two main observations were "Why do Rangers persist in the long punt up to nobody?" and "those young lads from Dundee Utd look promising"

Now that's from a neutral and I've got to say that I reluctantly agree with him on both points