'Legends' - what a chance we've got to show

Anchorman

What a chance we have here to make headlines across Europe for all the right reasons. Are we really going to blow it? At face value this Legends game says - retired players etc, Friday night when I could be out, "I'm already paying enough".

What an opportunity we are missing and it could backfire on us if we don't choose this chance to 'sell' our club:

Hitting the news headlines for having one of the highest attendences in the UK over the weekend for a 'legends' game.

At this key point, in telling the world that we will never lose our history - are we really going to stay at home and turn our back on the guys who brought one of the golden spells in that history. C'Mon guys FFS! For £12!!

A pitch full of European ambassadors of the game - can you imagine the word they would spread across Europe - "we went to Glasgow to play Rangers in a legends game and walked out to 40,000. It was like being back in the CL. WHAT A CLUB THAT IS". Think what that would do for our reputation at this time.

For me personally I thought this thing would actually sell out in no time and I just don't get it. I thought we could have given Laudrup the biggest welcome home after his scare.

Then last, but not least there is the much needed contribution to the Club at this time and the charities.

Lets show the world that we are The People!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true mate.

The situation we are in we should be very proud of the history that we have and also that our legends and heroes that have played for us In the past will delight us all again by pulling on that famous blue jersey. I would give a ball to see my heroes on the blue sea of Ibrox again and I feel very fortunate and privileged to have this chance.

Honour. Dignity. Loyalty. Respect

WATP

What a chance we have here to make headlines across Europe for all the right reasons. Are we really going to blow it? At face value this Legends game says - retired players etc, Friday night when I could be out, "I'm already paying enough".

What an opportunity we are missing and it could backfire on us if we don't choose this chance to 'sell' our club:

Hitting the news headlines for having one of the highest attendences in the UK over the weekend for a 'legends' game.

At this key point, in telling the world that we will never lose our history - are we really going to stay at home and turn our back on the guys who brought one of the golden spells in that history. C'Mon guys FFS! For £12!!

What the fuck are you on about?

Rangers Legends v AC Milan Glorie

Friday 30 March, kick-off 7.30pm

Adults £12, Concessions £8 and Juveniles £6

Please note this game is not included in the friendly scheme for the Continuous Credit Card Scheme, as it does not involve the first team. Similarly all season ticket holders in Bar 72 and MLF will need to purchase a ticket to attend the game.

Ticket sales are woeful to date. They have been on sale for at least a couple of weeks.

Cheers JCD. Mr Mustard has been on PM with me about me losing the plot in my original OP. I just don't get how that comes across that way but hey ho!

Mr Gillete actually posted 'Great Post' initially and then after we had a disagreement over on the other post about the Legends game he edited it to the opposite. Says it all!

Cheers JCD. Mr Mustard has been on PM with me about me losing the plot in my original OP. I just don't get how that comes across that way but hey ho!

Mr Gillete actually posted 'Great Post' initially and then after we had a disagreement over on the other post about the Legends game he edited it to the opposite. Says it all!

It's called humour

You must have missed that

Sales are bad but surely not that bad

Must admit I haven't checked the seat plan for a few days but it was woeful, would be amazed if 10,000 tickets have been sold to date.

As an aside can't understand why more tickets have been sold for main stand rear than MSF? Surely MSF has the better view

Please do not fucking lie on the board. I wasn't "on PM with you about losing the plot in the original OP", you fucking liar.

You sent me a PM entitled "What the fuck is your problem, eh?".

I then responded by PM, telling you to calm down and watch your blood pressure.

You fucking lying cunt.