Red and Black Scarf Campaign hits the heights!

Support the Club and buy a Red and Black Scarf.

Rangers fans who wanted to help the Club by selling red and black scarves have sold over 7,000 in just a few weeks.

100% of all profits from the scarves will go directly to Rangers.

Why red and black? Red and black are not only the colours of the traditional Rangers socks but also of the ancient burgh of Govan!

The scarves are £10 each and are available from the JJB Rangers Megastore, Redblackrangers.com or your local supporters club.

Please be careful, there are unofficial scarves on the market and this money does not go back into the Club. Buy direct and make sure your money makes a difference to the future of your Club.

Organiser Stuart Maclean said, "The Red and Black campaign has been successful beyond our wildest dreams - we've got some late nights ahead packing and posting the orders but it's worth it if we get Ibrox filled for the last few games of the season and help the Club."

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2687383?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people don't like the red and black idea but it's another way of giving money to Rangers.

So there shouldn't be a problem.

I don't really see why we have had red and black socks more often than not down through the years

... also it will be nice in the future to have some memorabilia from this stirring time in the clubs history to show the youngsters who will only have read about it in books (ok there won't be any books by then but you get my point :pipe:)

Slightly off topic but do the burgh of govan colours also relate to the reason why older ships funnels are red and black?

Clyde ship building kinda link?

I can picture in my head many ships from tv etc with red and black funnels, unless I'm completely mistaken.

It does seem very coincidental if it's not in any way linked

Someone bought me the red and black scarf but i don't want it and wouldn't wear it so if anyone on here wants to buy it off me they can do so by donating a tenner to the RFFF and i'll give them the scarf.

This way someone will get the red and black scarf and the club will get the full tenner for it plus what they got the first time it was bought.

Any takers?

Someone bought me the red and black scarf but i don't want it and wouldn't wear it so if anyone on here wants to buy it off me they can do so by donating a tenner to the RFFF and i'll give them the scarf.

This way someone will get the red and black scarf and the club will get the full tenner for it plus what they got the first time it was bought.

Any takers?

Good on Ye mate, might be difficult to ensure the buyer donates the 10 spot to RFFF though