Duff and Phelps Official Statement.

"Lord Hodge has made it clear that the Ticketus arrangements do not mean Ticketus has property or real rights over seats at the stadium or, indeed, the proceeds from the sale of future season tickets.

"Lord Hodge has stated Ticketus has what are known as contractual rights, essentially a contract between the Club and themselves. It is clear from the judgement that, as administrators, we have the statutory right and powers to have the company (the Club) refuse to honour the Ticketus arrangements if such a decision would be in the interests of creditors generally."

After an hour or so of wrist-slashings on RM, that looks a lot like D&P have been awarded an almighty GIRFUY card to play by the judge.

Agreed. Thank f**k. I think that D&P are doing a good job. Their statement is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Looks like season ticket renewal is back on the cards! :crabflute:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A very interesting statement. I wonder. Perhaps ... and I'm just speculating here ... Ticketus has seen its best chance of coming away with any return is to chase after the club rather than Whyte. But now a judge has more or less demolished their stance that they own Rangers' assets, it becomes clear that they have little real prospect of recouping their dosh other than by shifting their focus to the entity they made the agreement with. Which is to say Wavetower, now known as Rangers FC Group.

Well read and said! Exactamundo!

Anyway, I still think the biggest loser in all of this is going to end up being Craig Whyte, which is no bad thing.

The fly cunt probably signed half of his company over to his ex wife and she'll get a bill for £12 million. :)

Seems to me a good result.Basically we still owe the £24million but that was to be expected.Ticketus lent that money to Whyte and it paid off Lloyds.We therefore had to pay that back to either Ticketus or Whyte and I Suspect the former will be easier to deal with.Importantly the judge has ruled they have no security over our assets [future season ticket sales which i understand was for £40M}.They are now simply creditors and it is very much in there interest we dont go into Liquidation.

why not wait until the admin released their statement before starting a thread saying how much more money they are going to get out of rangers after the decision today?

The topic was probably started to start a healthy debate. And he has been consistent with regards the amount of money this is racking up. I do not agree with casey with regards to his view on D&P, but as I said he is consistent, and more to the point is a Rangers man through and through.

And he succeeded in starting a debate.uk.gif21.gifsmile.gif

The topic was probably started to start a healthy debate. And he has been consistent with regards the amount of money this is racking up. I do not agree with casey with regards to his view on D&P, but as I said he is consistent, and more to the point is a Rangers man through and through.

And he succeeded in starting a debate.uk.gif21.gifsmile.gif

If it's debate he wants there's a chamber for that.

I don't know what to think

Is this good ? Is this bad ?

Fuck knows

This is over my head so I'll not jump the gun like some and wait till its over and I can emerge from my dark room I entered on st valentines day

I know, but after all the Bears Den is about debating Rangers topics, is it not. As I have mentioned do not agree with him re D&P. But he put his point of view out.

Sorry mate, only pulling your leg.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion