Super's Goal

If I could be anyone, it would be McCoist. Legend and was just typical of him to do that. I realised earlier thats the first time I have been there when McCoist has been in a Rangers team playing. Wish to god when I was a kid I had been able to get up to Glasgow for games. Missed out on so much back then :(

Teriffic night Gio, Goram & Laudrup the standouts

I was under the impression that Gazza was also supposed to be involved in this or did I imagine it.

What about Davie Weir ? fastest man on the park tonight

McCoist was much better in the air than he was given credit for. Scored quite a few against the yahoos with that old napper of his.

Leeds away and Dynamo Kiev at Ibrox also spring to mind and they were huge goals in Europe.

I think for a while there he was in Hateley's shadow, quite literally, and Hateley was a MONSTER in the air, so people didn't realise how handy Ally was in the air too. Some of my favourite Ally goals were headers.

McCoist was much better in the air than he was given credit for. Scored quite a few against the yahoos with that old napper of his.

Leeds away and Dynamo Kiev at Ibrox also spring to mind and they were huge goals in Europe.

that was hilarious!! no keeper would have saved that - he aimed one way, and it his 10-bob bit head, and pinged the other way!

fair play for the leeds goal though - i think that was better than the dortmund goal by wallace