Have Duff & Phelps been in on this from the start?

stfu

Court appointed yes , but individuals within a company can break rules , Example Gary Withey at whytes lawyers who say they didnt know what he was doing .

This is rotten to the core , and as far as I am concerned there is wrong doing here .Its way deeper than even we think IMO.

The bastards can sue me if they like , then it will be out in the open.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Court appointed yes , but individuals within a company can break rules , Example Gary Withey at whytes lawyers who say they didnt know what he was doing .

This is rotten to the core , and as far as I am concerned there is wrong doing here .Its way deeper than even we think IMO.

The bastards can sue me if they like , then it will be out in the open.

I want these Spivs convicted and sent down preferably in beside some real nasty bears .

That will soon put their Gas in a peep.

Then we can get back to being the greatest Club ever.

Just a point re the Administrators. From various sources their hourly rates range from £250/hr to £650/hr. It has been reported they have a team of 8. Say average of £500/hr for ease of calculation x 8 people x 10 hours per day x 6 days per weeks comes to £240k per week. Add the cost of their lawyers and the fees will be around £1M per month.

This is the amount the players reduced their salary by.

A long administration only suits one company. Why would they deal with things quickly?

More conspiracy.

David Grier - worked with Whyte prior to RFC admin, employee of d&p

Paul Clark - director or member of company used by Whyte to raise cash for ibrox refurb, employee of d&p

D&P appointed by Whyte and currently fielding questions of apparent incompetence.

hardly important d muir is a rangers fan.

Read the thread title - in that context it could be.

Of course, one would hope the guy's professionalism would keep him on the right path.

Like you might have hoped from Ian Brines yesterday.

The creditors should get together by arranging a creditors meeting and write to the court re how the administrators are performing. There are set obligations the administrators have to comply with. If they are failing the creditors, the creditors have to take legal advice to ensure that the administrators are acting in their best interests.

Is this a better use of the fighting fund?

I suspect that the administrators fees will consume all working capital and leave a few pence in the pound for distribution to creditors.

The administrators cost statement will shock most people.

Swings/roundabouts let them do their jobs.

They may cry conspiracy, we will not reciprocate …

In normal circumstances, completely the right approach & one which I would usually adopt.

Having seen the extent of others desire to do us down, especially as we ARE down at the moment, the only way is to fight fire with fire.

Sellik's attack on the refs has them exactly where the scum want them, & you've seen what's happened when they strayed 'off-message' over the last fortnight!

serious question:

if admins are all court reviewed, impartial and such like why was CW so desperate to get D&P as our admins?

couldnt just be cause they are good at it, as i'm sure there are better out there that would have been obtainable (at a price I suppose).

for that reason I think they are there to safe gaurd either another companies money or CW's money first and rangers surviving comes a close second.

all this is just what I'm thinking after reading this thread, but if someone could let me know why then that be great. ta.

serious question:

if admins are all court reviewed, impartial and such like why was CW so desperate to get D&P as our admins?

couldnt just be cause they are good at it, as i'm sure there are better out there that would have been obtainable (at a price I suppose).

for that reason I think they are there to safe gaurd either another companies money or CW's money first and rangers surviving comes a close second.

all this is just what I'm thinking after reading this thread, but if someone could let me know why then that be great. ta.

Was just about to ask this, all this shite the last while has given me a tiny niggling doubt.

serious question:if admins are all court reviewed, impartial and such like why was CW so desperate to get D&P as our admins?couldnt just be cause they are good at it, as i'm sure there are better out there that would have been obtainable (at a price I suppose). for that reason I think they are there to safe gaurd either another companies money or CW's money first and rangers surviving comes a close second.all this is just what I'm thinking after reading this thread, but if someone could let me know why then that be great. ta.

Was just about to ask this, all this shite the last while has given me a tiny niggling doubt.

Same question I have had since the euphoria of last week. Oh and on a lighter note TheBluebells where was your contribution for the GIF thread? :rolleyes:

serious question:

I don't think he was desperate to appoint Duff and Phelps ... HMRC forced his hand and he had to appoint someone or face the perception that he had no control. He had to appoint someone or the court was going to. Duff and Phelps are under the pervue of the courts and their representatives ultimately have to answer not only to the courts, but to their bosses in New York.

Maybe I'm naive, but I struggle with the concept that people will be willing to lose their reputations and potentially their freedom just to lend Craig Whyte a hand.

I don't think he was desperate to appoint Duff and Phelps ... HMRC forced his hand and he had to appoint someone or face the perception that he had no control. He had to appoint someone or the court was going to. Duff and Phelps are under the pervue of the courts and their representatives ultimately have to answer not only to the courts, but to their bosses in New York.

Maybe I'm naive, but I struggle with the concept that people will be willing to lose their reputations and potentially their freedom just to lend Craig Whyte a hand.

Pray tell then why is Gary Withey presently out of reach of the British judicial system?

Pray tell then why is Gary Withey presently out of reach of the British judicial system?

You would have thought that the fate of Withey would be causing a cold sweat to befall Messrs Clark and Whitehouse if they are, indeed, acting on behalf of Whyte.

Whyte and his pals may have believed that the SPL is a back water league! They do this week in week out. D&P were Whyte's choice.

HMRC rejected D&P then withdrew their objection.

Gary Withey then resigns from Colley Bristow.

Something does smell a bit fishy?

Is it Friday!

No, but it stinks like FUCK!

Naw Jim! It's just April fools day :craphead: and we seem to be the fools in all of this shite. :anguish:

In normal circumstances, completely the right approach & one which I would usually adopt.

Having seen the extent of others desire to do us down, especially as we ARE down at the moment, the only way is to fight fire with fire.

Sellik's attack on the refs has them exactly where the scum want them, & you've seen what's happened when they strayed 'off-message' over the last fortnight!

Yep when they were off message Celtic lost a cup, lost an old fi game had two players sent offf - I hope they keep moaning !!!