Next Old Firm game 29th April

jmo21

Split fixtures

Saturday April 21

Hearts v Rangers – 3pm

Sunday April 29

Celtic v Rangers – 12.45pm (Sky Sports)

Wednesday May 2

Rangers v Dundee United – 7.45pm (Sky Sports)

Saturday May 5

Rangers v Motherwell – 12.45pm (Sky Sports)

Sunday May 13

St Johnstone v Rangers – 12.30pm

Two home games on tv but not the away games especially Hearts? :anguish:

Is this official?

Split fixtures

Saturday April 21

Hearts v Rangers – 3pm

Sunday April 29

Celtic v Rangers – 12.45pm (Sky Sports)

Wednesday May 2

Rangers v Dundee United – 7.45pm (Sky Sports)

Saturday May 5

Rangers v Motherwell – 12.45pm (Sky Sports)

Sunday May 13

St Johnstone v Rangers – 12.30pm

Two home games on tv but not the away games especially Hearts? :anguish:

They'd usually have all our fixtures and theirs on the TV at this stage. But without any title race I guess they don't see a need.

Perhaps ESPN will still have games to choose?

Waow.... Does this mean that if 'They' win their game this weekend they will get the trophy at the next home game which would be against us???? Seriously what is wrong with the SPL?

I'd imagine they'd be presented with the trophy at either Rugby Park or Fir Park depending on where they win it. It is surprising that they weren't given a home game prior to the Old Firm game to parade the trophy, or why the final Old Firm game was not one of the final 2 league games.

Then again it is the SPL and how they structure fixtures has never adhered to any type of logic.

I'd imagine they'd be presented with the trophy at either Rugby Park or Fir Park depending on where they win it. It is surprising that they weren't given a home game prior to the Old Firm game to parade the trophy, or why the final Old Firm game was not one of the final 2 league games.

Then again it is the SPL and how they structure fixtures has never adhered to any type of logic.

That's the thing, if this was any other organisation I would think there was a mistake or they would get it at one of the other games however we won it at Easter Road and never got it til we played at Ibrox? You just don't know with these cunts!!