Messi

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's arguably the greatest player the world has ever seen, so people try to stand out by slating him at every opportunity. Not saying you do this, but there are people who will argue that black is white just to try and put Messi down.

So no.

Overrated ? No chance, his talent is undeniable. But *tin hat on* I've noticed he can be a greedy wee shite at times.

Edit - and yes I don't particularly like him either, maybe that has something to do with my burning hatred for FC Cunt of Barcelona though.

It's when people rate him as the greatest player ever, thats how I feel he's overrated.

Fair enough, I can understand that. I think he is undoubtedly the best player playing at the moment, but I find the whole cross-generational comparison a bit pointless tbh, after all it is essentially impossible to compare

Overrated ? No chance, his talent is undeniable. But *tin hat on* I've noticed he can be a greedy wee shite at times.

He does see (and ask for) a lot of the ball, but I'd think 58 goals justified a little bit of greed even if he hadn't made 22 assists this season. He does a lot for his team-mates, even if he expects a lot from them in return.

He does see (and ask for) a lot of the ball, but I'd think 58 goals justified a little bit of greed even if he hadn't made 22 assists this season. He does a lot for his team-mates, even if he expects a lot from them in return.

I didn't really mean it as a bad thing, there is times though when he's a bit needlessly greedy.

Fat Ronaldo (although messi still edges it)

Although because of his injury problems never had a chance to get near his full potential, although the glimpses people saw terrified defences