fao of RM admin

RFC55

Unfortunately I'm busy as fuck in work today and can only check on here every so often so is there any chance we can have a thread that's for updated info regarding bids and official stuff for today? Saves going through 18 page threads with people arguing about leeds and fiorentina!

Cheers guys

Doubt you will hear anything official today, it will be all rumours and conjecture. At best you may hear something after 5 or 6 pm.

It was more if anything did happen just can't be arsed filtering through posts from people who understand liquidation like I do quantum physichs(a probably can't even spell it haha) when trying to find out official news

Doubt you will hear anything official today, it will be all rumours and conjecture. At best you may hear something after 5 or 6 pm.

There's a Conjecture Meeting scheduled at 2.00pm by the Dudd & Yelps guys, this follows a Rumour Meeting at a secret location known only to GCL and his minder.

I'm hearing that Sky News are reporting that two cases of Chateau DeTeflon-d'Dave were delivered to the gathering media pack on Edmiston Drive and that the BBC's Chris McTalkshite was punched unconcious by an irate and well-bevvied Jim Trayknob for, quote, "Stealing ma' swally!" :sherlock:

More to follow as we get it.........(ticker tape sound effect...........)

There's a Conjecture Meeting scheduled at 2.00pm by the Dudd & Yelps guys, this follows a Rumour Meeting at a secret location known only to GCL and his minder.

I'm hearing that Sky News are reporting that two cases of Chateau DeTeflon-d'Dave were delivered to the gathering media pack on Edmiston Drive and that the BBC's Chris McTalkshite was punched unconcious by an irate and well-bevvied Jim Trayknob for, quote, "Stealing ma' swally!" :sherlock:

Can-of-aids and Bacon, Do you ever use real names?

Your posts require mental effort to translate :lol:

Unfortunately I'm busy as fuck in work today and can only check on here every so often so is there any chance we can have a thread that's for updated info regarding bids and official stuff for today? Saves going through 18 page threads with people arguing about leeds and fiorentina!

Cheers guys

No real Bear could go to work today! :P