Blue knights are the bookies favourites

Quite good odds on the Germans considering their an unknown quantity. They could easily be the best bid for all we know (tu)

I am sure I saw a guy the double of craig whyte go into a bookies in Aberdeen and stick £9m on the Germans10310.gif Now first things first, wonder where the £9m came from.

these odds are speculative. in other words the bookies dont have a scooby.

its a wide open race. the only reason tbk are favourites is because there the only ones whos actual bid is known about.

if the bookies really thought tbk would win there odds would be a lot shorter than 11/8

considering how little is known of the other bids the odds are pish.

bookie is definetly covering his ass.

someone get some inside info and we can all take the bookies to the cleaners.

a bet d&p have a good few grand on 1 of them :rolleyes:

Thought this was a joke but they have actually listed the bids as German, US, Singapore!

As someone else pointed out, I am surprised about how little is known about these bidders and yet this bookie has been able to calculate odds on them winning?

I am sure I saw a guy the double of craig whyte go into a bookies in Aberdeen and stick £9m on the Germans10310.gif Now first things first, wonder where the £9m came from.

Borrowed it from the bookies to pay the bookies when the money from the bookies got to him.