The RFFF

Given the figures on what our debt could be as released by the Administrators what was the big push for the RFFF?

Having contributed to this like so many fellow Bears it seems like what we have done means little given the figure of £134m.

I have no qualms about stepping up to help our club in this time of need.My concern is that fellow Bears may have given money they perhaps could ill-afford in the belief that their contribution was helping to keep our club going until we were taken over.

I am now bordering on the angry that what we have done appears to be something of an irrelevance given the debt we apparently now face.

I am struggling to see why raising £1m would be sufficient to keep us going in the face of such outstanding amounts of debt.

Please do not treat this post as a negative thread because it is far from it.

I have never been so proud of the way our Rangers' Family has united and rallied behind our beloved club in recent weeks.

My concern is that our love for our club may have been falsely manipulated by parties who have no such feeling or interest in our future well being.

I am not financially minded so I would welcome the contribution of superior knowledge in this regard.

134 mill COULD be our debt please remember e could actually win this tax case and that we should have a cva agreement....we will pay no-where near hat has been suggested....and if i remember correctly did a lot of Rangers ans not email the admin saying we should set up such a fund?

134 mill COULD be our debt please remember e could actually win this tax case and that we should have a cva agreement....we will pay no-where near hat has been suggested....and if i remember correctly did a lot of Rangers ans not email the admin saying we should set up such a fund?

I agree that we all wanted to do our bit I just don't want to think it has been for nothing. I have the greatest respect for all true Bears and I realise that we all want the best for our club. I hope that these figures are not the final picture and indeed will be happy to be slated on here if everything turns out well for the club we love!

I agree that we all wanted to do our bit I just don't want to think it has been for nothing. I have the greatest respect for all true Bears and I realise that we all want the best for our club. I hope that these figures are not the final picture and indeed will be happy to be slated on here if everything turns out well for the club we love!

it wont be for nothing this sad period in our history could end up being our fans finest hour ......we as a unit have shown what this great club means to so many and why we WILL survive

it wont be for nothing this sad period in our history could end up being our fans finest hour ......we as a unit have shown what this great club means to so many and why e WILL survive

This is why I don't have too big a problem with the in-fighting at the moment. We're clearing the air on a lot of topics, and just like the business at Ibrox needs to get sorted, some groups and people out there need to be as well.

We have, without a doubt, the best support in the world. Ready at a moment's notice to go to bat for our club. The bheasts and mhedia will have their say, but our day in the sun isn't too far off.

No finer club in the world. WATP

I felt proud of all the fans who rallied to the cause, organising, printing, making, buying stuff they did not need,sorting out loads of fund raising events, turning up in vast numbers,and much much more, mention also to the players and staff who took a dunt but stuck together like the fans as if glued.

In the big picture the money raised may not look massive, the economy is fragile, the cost of living outrageous, but each and every one of has in our own little way done something worthwhile in the last 6 weeks, and the new bond will make us stronger heading on.

The fans are the club and i am proud of every single one.

The 134m figure is bullshit. More concerning is that the money raised doesn't even come close to paying D £ P

The RFFF won't be paying D&P.

This potential debt figure is total fantasy at the moment as nothing has been decided, I would urge all rangers fans worried about those figures to look at the various threads on here. Worrying needlessly comes to mind at the moment.

This is why I don't have too big a problem with the in-fighting at the moment. We're clearing the air on a lot of topics, and just like the business at Ibrox needs to get sorted, some groups and people out there need to be as well.

We have, without a doubt, the best support in the world. Ready at a moment's notice to go to bat for our club. The bheasts and mhedia will have their say, but our day in the sun isn't too far off.

No finer club in the world. WATP

our fan base is the very reason we will not be liquidated.....

http://www.glencairn.co.uk/news/david-weir-decanter-set-trophy/

I think we could pay for this for a start. FFS how shameful is that,

what does that say about what the club thought of him, eh?

(td) (td) (td)

You, sir, are an idiot.

Sir David of Weir knows exactly what he meant to the club and its fans. And he would surely know that Craig Whyte does not represent Rangers in any shape or form.

How shameful of you to suggest Rangers, not CW, don't think much of him.

Idiot.

The RFF is a great initiative, i have and will continue to contribute to it. It was raised to help pay with the running of the club, but i think we could and should pay some of the small creditors like the money owed to the Newsagents.

We paid Dunfermline? a debt of honour is a debt to be paid regardless of how small.

Watp

The RFF is a great initiative, i have and will continue to contribute to it. It was raised to help pay with the running of the club, but i think we could and should pay some of the small creditors like the money owed to the Newsagents.

We paid Dunfermline? a debt of honour is a debt to be paid regardless of how small.

Watp

Do you think that the RFFF was set up to pay up other clubs albeit Dunfermline's initial statement of goodwill on our behalf?

Do you honestly believe that we would have put a penny in a bucket if we didn't think that all monies would go to our beloved club?

I, like many, many fellow Bears have contributed towards the club we love and no other!

um your point here exactly......

My point is that Davie Weir deserves better than to be given stolen goods as a leaving present.

If we don't cough up, he'll probably give it back to them himself.

My point is that Davie Weir deserves better than to be given stolen goods as a leaving present.

If we don't cough up, he'll probably give it back to them himself.

Hahaha stolen goods? Aye the fuckin polis will be round at his door chapping it any second, with big Davie getting done for handling it.

Are all your other posts this obvious?

Like it or not, our club has been acting like a cheap shower of bastards,

and dragging our name through the shite. I would be a lot happier if the

cash raised by the fans was used to settle these debts to small businesses.

The idea of giving it to the admins sticks in my craw I have to say.