Jelavic

Gillete

The big man is really doing well at everton

Does anyone know how the fee is structured?

If he plays so many games for them or hits a certain goal target do we get "extra"

And im hoping there's a sell on clause

If he keeps up his form and a bigger side from europe takes a punt on him then id hope we have that in place

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he plays so many games for them or hits a certain goal target do we get "extra"

If he keeps up his form and a bigger side from europe takes a punt on him then id hope we have that in place

I'm sure it was reported that whyte was dealing with the financial side of his transfer to Everton.

Doesnt bear thinking about, does it?

I heard it was 2.5 mil up front and the other 2.5 paid in instalments over the next three year

Where do people "hear" these things? like they know someone who works in Rangers... That is so high up they know the in and outs of contract dealing? or have you heard hear say from a shitty red top newspaper? Hate when people say this.....

Oh Happy Easter.

Where do people "hear" these things? like they know someone who works in Rangers... That is so high up they know the in and outs of contract dealing? or have you heard hear say from a shitty red top newspaper? Hate when people say this.....

Oh Happy Easter.

5.20 In order to generate funds in January 2012 Nikica Jelavic was sold to Everton FC for £5m plus VAT, of which approximately half was received into the main bank account on 2 February 2012 and the balance was deferred in three equal instalments due in May 2012, 2013 and 2014.

The truth is out there.

Oh Happy Easter.

That was the figures quoted in the administrators report! I think that it said that was before VAT though so it would technically take it up to £6m.

Davie Moyes comparing him with Davo Suker now, not bad for a player that the thick Everton fans thought was no good.

I am in a quandary here, I want Jelavic to be a huge success. But at the same time I remember the pish from the Everton fans writing him off at the start.

most english fans had written him off...mine that top 5 january transfers to 'avoid'?

Jelavic for us was as good as any mid to top table EPL striker but because he was in the SPL he wasn't getting that credit.

£3.5m to whyte then rest paid later.wink.gif

Fact is, Jelavic will be at a much bigger club than Everton in 1-2 years time.

I wish him all the best, as he's a cracking guy, but I twinge everytime I see him celebrating with the Everton shirt on, as he would likely have stayed, or at least commanded a bigger fee, were we not in the predicament we are in.

Good luck to him though :)

Fact is, Jelavic will be at a much bigger club than Everton in 1-2 years time.

I wish him all the best, as he's a cracking guy, but I twinge everytime I see him celebrating with the Everton shirt on, as he would likely have stayed, or at least commanded a bigger fee, were we not in the predicament we are in.

Good luck to him though :)

What does twinge mean?

One thing I'd never seen from Jelavic was play acting but I cringed last night watching MOTD when he went down like a taig

Certainly wouldn't have got away with that up here

Yeah that was pathetic from Jelavic, no idea what he was thinking about and can't recall him doing that with us.

I love how the pundits are all going on about him now yet when he came they were saying you can never be sure of someone who has been scoring goals in Scotland....aye very good!

Can't stand watching the guy celebrate though, not with another crest on his chest.

What does twinge mean?

"A sudden, sharp localized pain."

He could still be a Ger :(

Don't let it be taken I don't wish him well, the guy deserves a much bigger club than Everton in my opinion, and I wish all his good fortune so far to continue long into the future.

Yeah that was pathetic from Jelavic, no idea what he was thinking about and can't recall him doing that with us.

I love how the pundits are all going on about him now yet when he came they were saying you can never be sure of someone who has been scoring goals in Scotland....aye very good!

Can't stand watching the guy celebrate though, not with another crest on his chest.

Agreed, although I feel happy for him when he scores it pains me seeing him feeling so passionate about another club