Jelavic

Gillete

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he will be amazing for a yr then pish.

i would say everton is his level imho. just outside the so called big 4.

You may well be right about his level as he is not clinical enough for champions league.

But as regard for being pish after the first year I disagree, it was said at the time he arrived or just after that he was not at his best as a lone striker. For me Jelavic will get you 15-20 goals a season but will set up far more for his strike partner as was the case with miller when the two played up front. Everton need a predator to play with him whether saha is that man upon his return time will tell.

Where do people "hear" these things? like they know someone who works in Rangers... That is so high up they know the in and outs of contract dealing? or have you heard hear say from a shitty red top newspaper? Hate when people say this.....

Oh Happy Easter.

Jelavic deal was outlined in the administrators report. We get a payment next month and may next year and the year after. Ridiculous deal

Fact is, Jelavic will be at a much bigger club than Everton in 1-2 years time.I wish him all the best, as he's a cracking guy, but I play with my minge twinge everytime I see him celebrating with the Everton shirt on, as he would likely have stayed, or at least commanded a bigger fee, were we not in the predicament we are in.Good luck to him though :)

Fixed that! :lol:

His finishing is from the top drawer and varied, everything from tap ins to overhead kicks, my favourite was the goal at Hearts when the ball dropped over his shoulder and he volley stroked it first time into the net.

One thing I'd never seen from Jelavic was play acting but I cringed last night watching MOTD when he went down like a taig

Certainly wouldn't have got away with that up here

You have got to be joking mate. The big cunt went down like a fuckin pansey all the time. The amount of times we got caught on the break from him falling on his arese was fucking criminal......

it was 6mil we got. dnt know why ppl are seperating the vat from the fee.

when have you ever heard a transfer being talked about b4 as 15mil plus vat(example) they just say 18mil.

The overall figure was £6m (it was the administrators who showed the VAT separately). We only received £3m when he was transferred with 3 further payments of £1m due in May 2012, 13 & 14. I can't understand why we didn't either get a larger fee with spread payments or the smaller £6m in a one-off. Everton had just sold 2 players if my recollection is correct.

The overall figure was £6m (it was the administrators who showed the VAT separately). We only received £3m when he was transferred with 3 further payments of £1m due in May 2012, 13 & 14. I can't understand why we didn't either get a larger fee with spread payments or the smaller £6m in a one-off. Everton had just sold 2 players if my recollection is correct.

This, as far as I can see they got a steal from us and will probably move for double if he starts scoring against the top four next season. I just hope we have a sell on clause.

Probably because whyte knew we would be in administration / liquidated by the end of the season and any up front fee that he couldn,t divert into his own bank account would be lost to the creditors . he would probably have been happy with 500k and the rest in instalments but that would have looked suspicious . not that the thieving scumbag hasn't done anything that looked suspicious already .

The English media ( SKY & ESPN in particular ) deliberately talk our players and our league down to weaken the hands of SPL clubs when selling on our prize assets to English sides.

Allan McGregor is undoubtedly World Class but even our own fans are slow to appreciate Greegs is an exceptional keeper that should be valued in the £10 million plus category but if he moves to the EPL to a club like WBA for 3 million and plays at the same high standard he does for us - his value will sky rocket to £10 million plus within 12 months of heading south.

They continually fuck us over - and we stand for it. :mad:

The English media ( SKY & ESPN in particular ) deliberately talk our players and our league down to weaken the hands of SPL clubs when selling on our prize assets to English sides.

Allan McGregor is undoubtedly World Class but even our own fans are slow to appreciate Greegs is an exceptional keeper that should be valued in the £10 million plus category but if he moves to the EPL to a club like WBA for 3 million and plays at the same high standard he does for us - his value will sky rocket to £10 million plus within 12 months of heading south.

They continually fuck us over - and we stand for it. :mad:

[/quote

Allan McGregor is by Far a better Goalkeeper than Joe Hart .

Fact is, although he is undoubtedly a great striker, he's joined an Everton team who are (for their standards) flying! They're creating chances now, AND have someone who can finish them. I'd be interested to see how he does when they hit their first real bad patch and stop playing such attack minded football. I have no grudge against him going to the EPL, it's where he belongs. It's also not his fault we accepted peanuts for him.

Taking his form and the circumstances surrounding his move out the equation, he'll stay with Everton until end of next season then lose interest and look for a bigger move.= when he realises he's not getting European football at Everton, and is mid table - not really having any prospect of winning anything!

Fact is, although he is undoubtedly a great striker, he's joined an Everton team who are (for their standards) flying! They're creating chances now, AND have someone who can finish them. I'd be interested to see how he does when they hit their first real bad patch and stop playing such attack minded football. I have no grudge against him going to the EPL, it's where he belongs. It's also not his fault we accepted peanuts for him.

Taking his form and the circumstances surrounding his move out the equation, he'll stay with Everton until end of next season then lose interest and look for a bigger move.= when he realises he's not getting European football at Everton, and is mid table - not really having any prospect of winning anything!

Doesnt take away the Fact that he is worth at least 10 Mil