Administrator's Statement - Wed 11th April

Shane

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, where the fuck has this proposal come from? Has anyone heard mention of it before? Who has put together the proposal and what consultation did they have before putting it together?

These secret meetings the 'ten' have been having? Now we see the fullest depth of their intent.

As far as i'm aware, if we are not out of administration by the start of next season then we are docked 10 points again - Anyone else feel the SPL want to drag this out as long as possible to see us suffer but at the same time, change rules to keep us in the SPL if we are liquidated so they don't lose the SKY contract? And why aren't their proposals public?

nail on the head! S.P.L are a shower of tim loving horrible bastards

Actually, where the fuck has this proposal come from? Has anyone heard mention of it before? Who has put together the proposal and what consultation did they have before putting it together?

March 5, I believe, with Paul Clark in attendance.

its nothing short of a complete shambles that they can just make up rules on the spot that will affect us in our current situation.

what also angers me is that the Administrators were expected to give their preffered bidder, the SFA have now delayed this process for 20 days now until we get a vote on this nonsense.

i hope 1 of the fans groups arranges a protest at hampden on a day regan, liarwell and their cronies are in. We should descend on Hampden like we did on Manchester*.

*in our thousands ofcourse, for a peaceful protest :rolleyes:

Let these bastards know , what we think of them

Chairman

Ralph Topping

Chief Executive

Neil Doncaster

Company Secretary

Iain Blair

Registered Office

Hampden Park

Glasgow G42 9DE

Reg No. SC 175364

Telephone

0141 620 4140

Facsimile

0141 620 4141/4148

Website

www.scotprem.com

enquiries@scotprem.com

Can someone please explain to me why there is a hold up because of the SPL . Surely there are laws already in place if any member club finds itself in the sort of shit that we are in at present. This stinks of Liewell and his merry band sticking the boot in when we are trying to get back on our feet. How can they change Laws concerning admin or liquidation after a club has gone into admin. Surely that cant be legal. If they can do this, why have laws in the first place. We should have expected this from a governing body that has never done a thing to help our Club. Even the Tartan Army Hate Them.

Brothers think we need to tone the conspiracy shite and leave that for the Romans !!!!

So who does the fit & proper test on the SPL ? ? ? They don't have a clue what they're doing that's why they're trying to shut the door efter the horse has bolted. Anyway what's to say that no matter the outcome of the meeting one of the bidders comes in tomorrow and says i don't give a fuck about the result of said meeting i'm having RFC ! That'd be one way to show your TRUE colours !

Either the Board or any 2 member clubs can call a general meeting where these resolutions can be considered (tu)

Surely there are laws already in place if any member club finds itself in the sort of shit that we are in at present.

The rules they are going to change are for a newco into the SPL. If we are liquidated after the change is made then the new penalties will apply to a newco Rangers.

Shame on the SPL.

Why the hold up??? Surely this just makes us want to push things through quicker??

Bid accepted, everything in place and out of administration before any new legislation is brought into place.

This whole thing is getting claustrophobic to be honest and we seem an easy target, from an optimistic poster I'm seriously at breaking point with this whole shenanigans and at a loss.

This is becoming a complete joke. Other countries must be pissing themselves at us. Fuck me. How many football associations in the world would treat a struggling member team like this? None except ours. What a complete fucking shambles. Other governing bodies would be going out of their way to help a club like ours, not trying to hinder us like this. I really can't believe this could happen. And people still say there is no bias against our club. Fuck the spl and fuck everyone of their members. We shall come back stronger and we should never forget any of these clubs and how they have treated us. Time once and for all for us bluenoses to take a stand and boycott every fucking last one of these bastards. I know there is the argument that the team needs the support but let's face it this season is a write off. Let's show them now just how much they need our money. Fucking back stabbing bastards. No surrender.

You have to laugh at the member clubs of the spl how many of them run at a profit ? is it something like 3, so i will laugh like fuck when they push these proposals through then end up in admin themselves they are so keen to stick the boot into us that they can't see it could be them in a few years time.

I very much doubt we will vote for this rule change so it will only take another club teetering on the brink to reject it and it's a no goer due to the 10 2 voting system. So it'll be a waste of time and more damaging to us to try and get out of admin before the season ends bunch of incompetent wankers why did they have to do it now it could have waited til we were out of admin.

This is only IF we are a newco as a cva hasn't been discussed yet it might not come to a newco, the 3 bidders don't want to liquidate us n they can't because our assets don't cover the apparent 134m debt, so the creditors take a percentage or they get fuck all it's s no brainer

I'm a bit confused here so could someone answer this: Does this mean that everything regarding our takeover will be delayed until this SPL meeting has happened? Or is the hope that the bidders take the proposed changes on bboard and continue with the bidding process?

I don't really understand where we go from here.

My hope is that the three bidders can bear with us (pardon the pun) through this farce.

At a time when the countries biggest club needed (for the first time) our governing body to support us, they go and do this.

Where were these sanctions with Motherwell, with Gretna? where were the sanctions when for 3 out of 4 months Hearts didn't pay their players?

They gave full support to each...where was ours?

I am 100% a fan boycott on away grounds, and should we be bought over, i would still support a boycott. Absolutley ridiculous timing.