Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

I'm totally confused now.

I thought that the administrators priority was, firstly to the company and then the creditors.

Have they just said "Whoever gives us £500,000 :wink: will be preferred bidder"?

Surely not

Seems we're fukked either way

Two bidders with cash who know fek all about the club or it's history

One bidder who claims club loyalty but who appear to have no money and does all his talking in the Daily Record......

what a fukkin nightmare

Seems we're fukked either way

Two bidders with cash who know fek all about the club or it's history

One bidder who claims club loyalty but who appear to have no money and does all his talking in the Daily Record......

what a fukkin nightmare

Shagging waens is worse

given they were negotiating over the clauses in the 500k fee its a fair assumption.

Hmm it just seems like guesswork to me, how do we know the Singapore lot were not doing the same?

I don’t see D&P saying TBK were the frontrunners unless I have missed that quote.

not really they picked the best bid tbk then asked for 500k. now tbk are gone they will pick the next best and repeat.

tbk can still buy us just not for 2 weeks.

Wtf??? It's confusing enough, do you really have to make it worse mate

seems ng has bettered the the money ticketus are getting instead of 10 million over 10 years its 14 milion over less years.

if rangers are still paying the 14 million obviously tbk deal was better for the club.

if ng is paying it then he's the man.

we will find out which at some point I suppose. hopefully soon.

The TBK deal wasn't better for the club if it didn't offer enough for HMRC to grant a CVA.

Oddly that isn't mentioned.

Isn't it.

Now aspersions are being cast that Ng won't be spending his own money. That wasn't a problem when TBK were front runners.

Shifting sands.

that's the way it looks.

Looks can be deceiving; no one knows what has happened or what offer was/is looking the best bet unless you work for D&P or one of the bidders.

All we know is TBK have backed out for the time being leaving 2 bidders left…that’s it.

Looks can be deceiving; no one knows what has happened or what offer was/is looking the best bet unless you work for D&P or one of the bidders.

All we know is TBK have backed out for the time being leaving 2 bidders left…that’s it.

also the admins are disappointed they did.

they were haggling over the fee and the bid was strong.

we know lots more actually.

TBK didn't have the dosh, plain and simple. When TBK needed 500k they went to Ticketus. To rely on Ticketus for finance is a p*ss poor business model and sounds similar to the CW approach.

I have backed the Ng bid since Frankie first posted their interest.The deal he has done with Ticketus hopefully removes them from the equation.

that's the way it looks.

I appreciated we all have an opinion on this but you stated to jack1690 that "tbk were the best bid" that's not the case as far as we know, just your opinion.

excuse the neg rep mate, rush of blood. thought for a sec that Ng actually was the second best bid

Edit: fixed the neg rep :rolleyes:

I don't know enough about any bid to comment and have deliberately remained neutral throughout. What I will say though, if it is true TBK were planning on borrowing 500k from Ticketus just to be able to enter negotiations to buy the club then I am glad they pulled out, I'm wondering who that 500k was gonna be secured against? However just a rumour so as yet I'm still undecided.

also the admins are disappointed they did.

they were haggling over the fee and the bid was strong.

we know lots more actually.

They were disappointed as 1 of the 3 best bids they choose decided to pull out at this late stage…of course they would be. That does not mean the bid was leading nor does it mean it was lagging behind; you certainly cannot draw conclusions from that can you??

Do you know how strong the bid was or how weak the others were/are? Do you know if the other bids were doing the same things regarding the fee? Would all the bidders not be given information about this fee, I can’t see just one being given it at this stage….

If you know lots more then why not share it, all I can see on here is presumptions made on what happened yesterday evening.

I appreciated we all have an opinion on this but you stated to jack1690 that "tbk were the best bid" that's not the case as far as we know, just your opinion.

excuse the neg rep mate, rush of blood. thought for a sec that Ng actually was the second best bid

Edit: fixed the neg rep :rolleyes:

I am quite sure tbk were to be named preffered bidder. that made them the best bid.

They were disappointed as 1 of the 3 best bids they choose decided to pull out at this late stage…of course they would be. That does not mean the bid was leading nor does it mean it was lagging behind; you certainly cannot draw conclusions from that can you??

Do you know how strong the bid was or how weak the others were/are? Do you know if the other bids were doing the same things regarding the fee? Would all the bidders not be given information about this fee, I can’t see just one being given it at this stage….

If you know lots more then why not share it, all I can see on here is presumptions made on what happened yesterday evening.

all the info is out there.