Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

given they were negotiating over the clauses in the 500k fee its a fair assumption.

My old primary school teacher used to drum into us little 'uns the adage, "When you 'assume' something, you put the 'ass' into 'u' and 'me'!"

She was eventually sacked for using foul and abusive language in class. :sherlock:

My old primary school teacher used to drum into us little 'uns the adage, "When you 'assume' something, you put the 'ass' into 'u' and 'me'!"

She was eventually sacked for using foul and abusive language in class. :sherlock:

assumptions are only dangerous if the stakes are high. I'm only staking my reputation.

I think we both know what that worth.

Believed it up until the last part, after all I know the school you went to tongue.gifwink.gif

assumptions are only dangerous if the stakes are high. I'm only staking my reputation.

I think we both know what that worth.

You have a reputation??? :ohmy:

I, on the other hand, have no reputation, indeed I'm reputed to be famous for having no reputation whatsoever.

Go figure. :rolleyes:

Would I be right in thinking that in the small chance we sold the club this month and paid HMRC by the end of the month we could play in Europe?

Not sure, do we not have to have the accounts signed off and has that initial date not passed? (I think there was an appeal date too).