Keys & Gray on Talksport interview Jackson

MosesMcNeil

This (tu)

If the admins wanted liquidation, they could very easily just liquidated Rangers from the off and nobody could do anything about it.

No need for any plots or conspiracies. They could just do it.

This is just yet more manipulation to pressure the admins.

True but they would not have made £2mil in the proccess.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would've thought a critical condition would be that Whyte transfers his shares to the successful bidder. D&P, despite dismissing his shareholding as irrelevant, can't guarantee that he'll transfer his shares to the successful bidder.

The shareholding is largely irrelevant as the shares are more or less worthless ... it's the "floating charge" that continues to give Whyte a hold over Rangers. Frankly, unless that is circumvented I think liquidation may become the only show in town.

How did it get to this? With the savings on salaries and so on, was that not supposed to be enough to see us survive? Kennedy or someone must step up to the plate today you'd think?

The salary reductions were a short-term measure designed to see the club through the sale process.

The salary reductions were a short-term measure designed to see the club through the sale process.

True mate. But we're not even in May yet.. Just seems surprising to me. I think for the first time, I am really starting to fear for our club.

The shareholding is largely irrelevant as the shares are more or less worthless ... it's the "floating charge" that continues to give Whyte a hold over Rangers. Frankly, unless that is circumvented I think liquidation may become the only show in town.

You’ve got that the wrong way round mate.

The transfer of the shares is critical to us coming out with new owners under a CVA. The floating charge is worthless as Whyte hasn’t lent Rangers any money. It only covers any sums due by Rangers to Whyte.

I fucking hate Whyte :anguish: How can he think he can get away with taking a loan out against the club before he owns us, leave the debt against the club and still expect to get £30 fucking million :anguish:

And i honestly can't comprehend liquidation.

You’ve got that the wrong way round mate.

The transfer of the shares is critical to us coming out with new owners under a CVA. The floating charge is worthless as Whyte hasn’t lent Rangers any money. It only covers any sums due by Rangers to Whyte.

The shares are worthless ... they have no value. The "floating charge" is Whyte's bargaining chip.

I fucking hate Whyte :anguish: How can he think he can get away with taking a loan out against the club before he owns us, leave the debt against the club and still expect to get £30 fucking million :anguish:

And i honestly can't comprehend liquidation.

The gamble on Whyte's part appears to be that someone will settle the Ticketus debt and give him a few million quid rather than see Rangers liquidated.

Whoever is part of liquidating us must surely understand that they will never be safe to walk the streets of Glasgow (probably even Scotland) again? We're not exactly just a normal company/football club, we took hundreds of thousands down to Manchester ffs, do they honestly think all these supporters will take their lies and stand back while they make a mockery of our football club? Craig Whyte, David Murray, Duff and Phelps, Ticketus etc etc etc............... :wanker:

The shares are worthless ... they have no value. The "floating charge" is Whyte's bargaining chip.

That's just wrong. The ownership of The Rangers Football Club plc is absolutely critical to agreeing a CVA and emerging as the same company (i.e. not liquidating and starting as a newco). If the shares aren't transferred then no bidder is going to pay money into the CVA pot! If Whyte doesn't transfer the shares to someone putting money into the CVA pot then the only way forward would be for Whyte to fund the CVA or for us to enter liquidation.

A floating charge secures the assets of a company in order that sums owed to the charge-holder can be satisfied by seizing and selling those assets if there's a default in repayment. If you don't owe the charge holder any money then it's worthless to them.

Whoever is part of liquidating us must surely understand that they will never be safe to walk the streets of Glasgow (probably even Scotland) again? We're not exactly just a normal company/football club, we took hundreds of thousands down to Manchester ffs, do they honestly think all these supporters will take their lies and stand back while they make a mockery of our football club? Craig Whyte, David Murray, Duff and Phelps, Ticketus etc etc etc............... :wanker:

You have to wonder sometimes if they are aware of that I mean we saw on the front steps at Ibrox whyte couldn't wait to scuttle back inside after reading out the statement so he's obviously not a physically brave man and yet he apparently seems to have no problem with stitching us up <cr>.

Those once again in this thread dismissing it as media bullshit really need to get their heads out their arses!

What the fuck needs to happen for people to start believing we are in big trouble?

Boss has warned us we had 500k in the bank end of March and I think its safe to assume we are hovering over the edge here! The daily record have been pretty bang on in all this!

That's just wrong. The ownership of The Rangers Football Club plc is absolutely critical to agreeing a CVA and emerging as the same company (i.e. not liquidating and starting as a newco). If the shares aren't transferred then no bidder is going to pay money into the CVA pot! If Whyte doesn't transfer the shares to someone putting money into the CVA pot then the only way forward would be for Whyte to fund the CVA or for us to enter liquidation.

A floating charge secures the assets of a company in order that sums owed to the charge-holder can be satisfied by seizing and selling those assets if there's a default in repayment. If you don't owe the charge holder any money then it's worthless to them.

My understanding of the financial structure as well

Those once again in this thread dismissing it as media bullshit really need to get their heads out their arses!

What the fuck needs to happen for people to start believing we are in big trouble?

Boss has warned us we had 500k in the bank end of March and I think its safe to assume we are hovering over the edge here! The daily record have been pretty bang on in all this!

TBH I think people are just dealing with it the best they can ... I don't think deep down anyone really believes liquidation can't happen :anguish:

TBH I think people are just dealing with it the best they can ... I don't think deep down anyone really believes liquidation can't happen :anguish:

It can - but, most importantly of all, we'll still be there in countless thousands to re-establish The Rangers.

Upwards and onwards.

KJ : Brian Kennedy will up his bid by 100%

RK: Can you tell me what this means ?

KJ: It means he will put in double what he did previously.

Mensa Jackson at his best - again nothing new in this interview - The poker game draws to a close,

Is liquidation not how Whyte will be guaranteed to make money? If so that may have been the plan all along? Kennedy said he wont let it happen, interesting few hours ahead. Apart from Celtic, who else gains from us being liquidated?

no one gains from the most succesful club going, not even grey collarded skivers would benifit any in the long run, quite the opposite in fact.

Just they are too short sighted to notice it ATM, and all slavering at the possibility, but as has been shown they should be careful what they wish for as it'll come back to bite them what ever way and what ever we are calling ourselves after the fact (if it does in fact happen, which i hope it doesnt)