Liquidation.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's close. The admins statement reeks of desperation , Kennedy said he would put in another bid if we were going into liquidation. Fucking disgusting that people can't accept it's a strong possibility that we can and every passing day it gets stronger. I won't make the same mistake with administration , I said to everyone Rangers in administration? Nah! But look what happened.

Where has this come from?

And talk of there being news tomorrow, of course there will be! We were told we would know the bidder by the end of the week! So we either hear who it is or we get told it's delayed!

Exactly, how many times is this now? Delay , delay , delay.

There are that many rumours flying around that it's definitely liquidation,and there's many rumours flying around that it's definitely NOT liquidation, so who the fuck knows what is DEFINITELY happening.All I ask is that some cunt makes a decision and we fucking get on with this because it's gone past a joke with "aye we're fucked"..."Aye we're bought"...and it's doing my tumshie in, so Messrs D & P, get the finger out and stop fucking us around any longer. :mad:

There are that many rumours flying around that it's definitely liquidation,and there's many rumours flying around that it's definitely NOT liquidation, so who the fuck knows what is DEFINITELY happening.All I ask is that some cunt makes a decision and we fucking get on with this because it's gone past a joke with "aye we're fucked"..."Aye we're bought"...and it's doing my tumshie in, so Messrs D & P, get the finger out and stop fucking us around any longer. :mad:

D&P can't really do much if the bidders are struggling to get Ticketus on board.

We heard TBK were stepping back because Ticketus has gone behind their backs to broker a better deal, now we are hearing Ticketus keep changing their numbers with NG meaning further delay’s while Kennedy submitted a new bid a day or 2 ago.

It’s confusing as fuck tbh.

It's like bending a piece of metal back and forward ... sooner or later it will snap :anguish:

Fuck knows how you feel being so far away mate but I could imagine it will be ripping you apart to see it like this

Exactly, how many times is this now? Delay , delay , delay.

I'm with you on that, it's one thing after another! But Monday won't be the be all and end all! We should be covered until the end of the season anyway! So liquidation talk until then is merely rumour!