Brian Kennedy and Paul Murray

North Rd

Can anyone (Gunslinger) answer this.

Why, if Kennedy believes TBK's have the best bid, why doesn't he just even loan Murray the extra money , or, team up just now, get it settled, then either get his money back years later when we are stable.

Surely if they both are serious about wanting Rangers, this is the way to WIN :rolleyes:

It's the weirdest administration I've ever come across. Bidders talking up each other's bids? Bidders not actually wanting the company, but bidding anyway? Really?

There is something going on, wish I knew what it was.

The line from the playbook is that Kennedy flies solo. End of.

Even if it means us going into liquidation ! If he's serious, hes spoke to Murray often enough, you telling me the thought of teaming up has never entered his mind. Again, if he really wants Rangers to survive this , they must get round the table TONIGHT

My glass is permanantly half full as the eternal optimist, but hours are dragging into days which are dragging into weeks and we are still seemingly treading water, when double urgent action is required by those capable of getting it done, plenty fuckin chat and hee haw action.

i can,t help thinking the administrators have no incentive to settle this early, it seems that would be akin to turkeys voting for Christmas.

how much are they making out of this?

i agree the TBK should join with Kennedy and get this settled asap

How about the bidders just make a decent fucking offer?

Why, if Kennedy believes TBK's have the best bid, why doesn't he just even loan Murray the extra money , or, team up just now, get it settled, then either get his money back years later when we are stable.

Surely if they both are serious about wanting Rangers, this is the way to WIN :rolleyes:

doh

To be fair u wouldnt just offer what they wanted, u would try and get it cheaper. Like buying a house if the want 80grand u try 70.

This has dragged on and on. Everyone one knows that if this doesn't happen we will be liquidated so if the bidders are serious about saving us, i would think they would treat this a bid differently, and get it done as quick as possible.

tbk don't need to borrow money.

i can,t help thinking the administrators have no incentive to settle this early, it seems that would be akin to turkeys voting for Christmas.

how much are they making out of this?

i agree the TBK should join with Kennedy and get this settled asap

looks like their could be some truth in this TBK & BK? joining forces