Miller bid thread

Shane

In Arlington having a laugh at the cunts who tore him a new one hh.gif

No really, he was gibbering a lot of shite tbh! Look back his threads were all bullshit, none of the "big players" he mentioned are anywhere near millers bid

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No really, he was gibbering a lot of shite tbh! Look back his threads were all bullshit, none of the "big players" he mentioned are anywhere near millers bid

I don't even think I was back in the swing here when he was spouting his shit laugh.gif

Still on my self-imposed hiatus. Maybe he can go read my twitter and figure out what's going on.

From various places I've read today it seems as if Miller is the only one with complete, undoubted funds available.

I've been supporting Ng recently but if Bill Miller is going down the CVA route it looks as if he may have a good chance. Although I don't think he's trying to do a deal with Ticketus at the moment and I don't know how much an advantage Ng/TBK would have over him if they did have one?

I thought you said something like that, what was it about this bid that was unnerving? (cant remember its been that long).

He was an American without any money. Turns out only part of that is true.

“Administrators’ Statement

Thu, Apr 19, 2012

Duff & Phelps, the administrators of Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement tonight.

David Whitehouse, joint administrator, said: “We have had a series of constructive discussions with bidders. We have made it crystal clear to them all that to announce a preferred bidder we need definitive, unconditional bids on the table.

“It is also important to let fans know that at this stage there is a world of difference between people indicating their intentions – even though they are well meaning – and putting them in black and white.

“We understand there are complex issues for bidders to deal with and we do not doubt that all parties want to attain control of the football club. We understand also that those interested in buying the Club are working hard to resolve all outstanding issues.

“We are continuing to make representations to all stakeholder groups – including the football authorities – to give clarity on outstanding issues which will help existing bids move to unconditional status.”

From various places I've read today it seems as if Miller is the only one with complete, undoubted funds available.

I've been supporting Ng recently but if Bill Miller is going down the CVA route it looks as if he may have a good chance. Although I don't think he's trying to do a deal with Ticketus at the moment and I don't know how much an advantage Ng/TBK would have over him if they did have one?

Doesn't need a Ticketus deal for a credit facility. Has his own.

Ah, so we're trusting Whyte now.

The same guy who had at the time also said he hadn't even spoken to Miller yet?

because whyte can't afford liquidation and the legal inquiry that goes with it.

he won't talk to miller as miller will liquidate puting whyte up shit creek sans paddle.