Shane

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

worse things could be done with them.

:anguish:

I'll revert to my previous comment of you know fuck all about this bid. I know it's hard to wrap your head around someone actually having their own moneys to complete a deal.

But as another day of discussions drew to a close it was Miller who had emerged from the slipstream of the others and was manoeuvring himself to the front of the queue.

Miller, who is chairman of Miller Industries, said to be the world's biggest makers of towing and recovery equipment, first emerged as part of Chicago-based group Club 9 Sports.

But they had a plan to liquidate the business and Miller broke from them when it became clear Rangers fans would not back anyone who took their club down that route.

Unlike Miller, Murray and his Blue Knights still want Ticketus on board even though the London firm, whose money was used by Craig Whyte to buy Rangers, appeared to have jumped ship and were also close to a deal with another bidder, Bill Ng in Singapore.

Don't know what to make of this guy or his motivation, but i can't see asset stripping as his plan.

Firstly whats left to strip after 26 years of Murray and Whyte?, he could potentially rent Ibrox back to the club and make money but why on earth would anyone pay £25m {his reported bid} to make small amounts of money back over 15+ years. How much could a newco Rangers really afford ro pay this guy without Europe for him to make any kind of real profit short term for his £25m investment?

Think this guy may have suffered from too readily admitting that liquidation could be an option, something that none of the bidders could have a say in if hrmc don't play ball.

This really is approaching zero hour now, one way or another d&p need to pick a bidder and work with them to get something sorted. The longer this is left the more the 100% total nightmare scenario of Rangers not being able to particpate in any league next season becomes a possibility.

We still have no definitive idea of what league we will be in next season,who our owner will be,which players we will have, no season tickets renewed/sold, how much the tax bill could be and the new season is only about 105 days away not a huge amount of time given the amount of problems we face.

I'll revert to my previous comment of you know fuck all about this bid. I know it's hard to wrap your head around someone actually having their own moneys to complete a deal.

I know he's involved with Andrew Ellis. we all do.

I know many other worrying things but that ones enough to be going on with.

tell us then why is he buying us?

I know he's involved with Andrew Ellis. we all do.

I know many other worrying things but that ones enough to be going on with.

tell us then why is he buying us?

I'm not one to speculate wildly about someone's intentions for buying us, much like I'm not one to believe that TBKs entire plan is for us to just be one big happy family.

And, I'm sorry, you're so worried about Andrew Ellis, but Dave King's just fine?

I'm not one to speculate wildly about someone's intentions for buying us, much like I'm not one to believe that TBKs entire plan is for us to just be one big happy family.

You've done plenty of speculating already, of the kind you have dug others up for. If you have solid info to share, get it out there. If all you have are hunches and hypotheticals, you can't really expect to be given too much credence.

You've done plenty of speculating already, of the kind you have dug others up for. If you have solid info to share, get it out there. If all you have are hunches and hypotheticals, you can't really expect to be given too much credence.

I've provided figures and information passed along through this entire thread. So get off it.

And, I'm sorry, you're so worried about Andrew Ellis, but Dave King's just fine?

Is this the same Dave King thats wanted by the law enforcement agencies for stuff that makes whyte look like a Saint?