Hullo Hullo.

Iv'e had enough, under their fucking rules. Fuck them.

Sunday Piggery 12.30. The roar is back.

Come in here and say damage our club bla bla bla , then fuck you. Stand up for ourselves this time.

Hullo Hullo...

That will just give them another excuse to punish the club. Do not give them the ammunition. That is the reaction they want. We can appeal this ridiculous decision. It's an absolute disgrace but don't let the Rangers Football Club down by giving these people a reason to hit us with even more sanctions. That is not the way.

This would be stupid and pointless IMO.

The SFA will just sit and laugh at us as they fire more fines at us while we do fuck all to them. More fines is not what we need. We have to be smart about this.

Don't need the embarrassment of it either to the rest of the world.

They can hit our Club though. Not just the SFA there will be the SPL and we still have their enquiry. DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE MORE REASON TO PUNISH RANGERS. THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT.

How many times do we sing these songs and nothing happens? If they fined us , The taigs would get it too. But they won't do that. How many banned songs do you hear coming from the taig end? Loads. Rules for them and rules for us...

You mean other than giving them a reason, which they have shown they don't even need, to impose more fines/sanctions?

im trying to calm down mate after hearing this latest attack on us.

I agree with you, just now i just want to show these cunts who we are. Going to log off for the night till i calm down. The post wasnt aimed at you mate (tu)

Tin hat on AGAIN!

Fuck sake, im disagreeing with cunts all over the shop tonight.

Dont see the point in bringing this back.

Really when you think about it, what does it achieve? Does it hurt our enemies? NO! Does it give them a chance to stick the boot in further? YES!

Might make some of you feel better (i can understand it, it would make me feel better) but we really need to be smarter than this.