More punishments to come?

boss

If these corrupt incompetents at the SPL/ SFA find any hint of evidence of double contracts then they WILL strip us of titles , dont ever doubt that because these people are working to an ageda . The complete demise of Rangers football club , to render us uncapable of ever again mounting a serious title challange, and they will if giving the opportunity strip us of titles.

Another step on the way to establishing Celtic as Scotlands new most successful club and leave our name and history scared forever ..:anguish:

Sorry if this sounds para and over the top , but is my opinion... I also feel it runs deeper than just football .

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the use of multiple contracts can be proven, Rangers may also have breached the second part of the rule through their use of EBTs from 2001 to 2010.

Rule 2.2.1 of the procedures states: “Unless lodged in accordance with Procedures Rule 2.13, a non-recreational contract player registration form will not be valid unless it is accompanied by the contract entered into between the club concerned and the player stating all the terms and conditions in conformity with Procedures Rule 4.”

Rule 2 was included in the punishment was it not?

Correct me if I am wrong

All this talk of stripping titles is ridiculous!!

I saw an article on this on a legal type site a few weeks ago, but unfortunately cant find it again, however the essence of the article was stating that title stripping will NEVER be allowed to happen no matter how much SFA would want to, as UEFA wouldn't allow it.

Can you imagine the amount of compensation claims UEFA would have to deal with from other European sides who were knocked out of CL/EL by us as a result of our being in Europe in those years?

There were other legal standpoints mooted in the article, but the end conclusion was that it just WON'T happen!

Stop buying into the Septic point of view FFS!!

I saw an article on this on a legal type site a few weeks ago, but unfortunately cant find it again, however the essence of the article was stating that title stripping will NEVER be allowed to happen no matter how much SFA would want to, as UEFA wouldn't allow it.

Can you imagine the amount of compensation claims UEFA would have to deal with from other European sides who were knocked out of CL/EL by us as a result of our being in Europe in those years?

There were other legal standpoints mooted in the article, but the end conclusion was that it just WON'T happen!

If they could they would is my point .

I also read the article you mentioned (tu)

I think if titles were to be taking off us (I don't think they will) then I would give up on Scottish football altogether. You don't see the FA wanting titles off of Man United despite how much they are in debt etc

I think if titles were to be taking off us (I don't think they will) then I would give up on Scottish football altogether. You don't see the FA wanting titles off of Man United despite how much they are in debt etc

Nothing to do with amount of debt.If there is evidence of two contracts then i'm afraid we are guilty of operating outwith the rules.

Nothing to do with amount of debt.If there is evidence of two contracts then i'm afraid we are guilty of operating outwith the rules.

What about the Tevez situation, wasn't he owned by an agent rather than the club but was still getting wages from United?

If my aunty had balls she'd be my uncle.

If there was evidence the BTC would have been done and dusted long ago never mind some mick(ey) mouse spl investigation.

Aye there was also something about Rangers players playing for their respective countries,other countries could also sue for losing out on world cup or euro championships as well.

Several ex-players have already stated they didn't have double contracts & were paid their wages by RFC in the normal way anyone is paid!

These rumours of double contracts were started by the taigs!

It's already been said that stripping of titles WON'T happen so why are we going here today????

Im just giving my opinion on what i see is a agenda by people in power to drag our club into the gutter in an attempt to establish Celtic as the countrys top club.. And its my opinion that if they could do that by stripping us of tittes then they would ... do you disagree with that ?

It's really not that hard to see where our enemies are going. For folk to claim "I read it on a website and it definitely won't happen" is ridiculously naive.

1. Tribunal rules that EBTs weren't operated properly and players reasonably believed they had a right to receive payments.

2. SPL/SFA scum claim this is equivalent to players having a second contract.

3. Therefore players weren't properly registered and we are stripped of titles.

:disappointment: