Aeroplane Banner at the cup final?

How about paying for an advert to be shown on BBC during the cup final :craphead:

Maybe use that hitler spoof video everyone likes to subtitle for fun.

The BBC do adverts now - wow I must look at a wider news spectrum rather than Rangers - I totally missed that announcement!

I think that is a great idea, the SFA would be in a rage with that being broadcasted all over the world, there are companies in the uk who do the whole package its around £500 to £1000 but if we were to get a donation going im sure that would be reached in no time. Yes i agree that the Fighting Fund could do with the funds but for the sake of the outlay and the pressure and shame it'd put on the SFA would be worth it.

Can't money from 'The Fighting Fund' be used? 'The Fighting Fund' has only paid money to Dunfermline so far is that correct? How much is in 'The Fighting Fund' and why is it not being used more?

It was originally setup as a fund the administrators could call upon if cash was needed, given what's happening at the moment, that might be sooner rather than later.