SSN blue knights to make bid today

deanzo1690

I wonder what rabbit they have pulled put the hat

They were reliant on TiketUS for the initial working capital but with this gone I assume BK is putting it up instead.

All we need now is to get this bloody SFA ban lifted and we can move forward.

TicketUS will go after Whyte who will no doubt try to sell Auchenhowie or Ibrox to pay them so it is important that D&P & TBK get as much good stuff to use against him as possible.

We MUST remove Whyte's floating charge over the assets or it'll come back to bite us.

Feeling cautiously optimistic that a plan is in full swing here.

yeah confirmed on SSN that bid will be made today but they dont know if BK is invovled yet or not.

also confirmed that Ticketus couldnt reach an agreement with TBK - not sure what to make of that. Hopefully they have agreed a CVA instead of actually being invovled in a takeover. If not it could spell trouble.

Should be interesting to see what the bid looks like without Ticketus or BK. The previous bid hardly made a dent in the debt and gave no cause for optimistic future. have they found a new source of funding or do they just think that there is no competition, so let's press on? I'm going to wait before getting excited.

If the bid does come through today (and assuming it's what we're looking for) then the timing will be commendable i.e. before the ScumFA meet again Monday, we will have come out beforehand, to say "We don't give a fuck what you discuss and decide on Monday, we're going ahead anyway." On that point alone I'd support the bid. Of course, the bigger interest is getting a bid done properly rather than trying to get one back at ScumFA et al, but if their shameful timing was intentional (as I believe it was), then our timing would be smiley face time.

If it's confirmed I'm just happy that TBK actually have someone with confirmed money in hand with their bid.

As most people know, that's been the main sticking point for me with their bid (perhaps the only sticking point if it wasn't for their viral marketing campaigns...but those can be forgiven.)

I always thought that when Ticketus made their Announcement today that would only be part of it.

Getting in there first before Blue Knights announce Bid with Ticketus no part.

Maybe Kennedy has offered Blue Knights same Facility Ticketus were going to.