Celtic Banners at Parkhead today?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish people would stop reading the pish that is being spouted. If worst comes to worst in is the business company behind rangers that is being liquidated. The fans will still be the same bar a few that have swalled this nonsense, Ibrox is still Ibrox, some of players may change, history is just that you can't change what has happened only the future and though it may take a couple of years before we get back to wiping the floor with the opposition rangers is the only club bears here will ever support.

Always a ranger

In all honestly i am surprised that there was not a riot at Parkhead today, having seen the pictures on Wille Vass website of their banners, the four horsemen of the apocolypse and all the rot in hell, and the one about let the bigots die?? Are they not the ones with the irish flags, pro ira chants, always booing the national anthem and never want the union jack or the scottish flag flown, and we are the bigots?

I am at a loss for words really to describe my utter disgust for these banners, football rivarly is one thing, this is another beast, i cant believe the hatred shown, its appaling that such things should be said and allowed into the ground. I understand as Celtic they may not like Rangers, they may not the players, may hate Ally, but the poor people that work in the offices, the cooks, the cleaners, everyone what the hell did they ever do, that they should be told to rot in hell.

I grow more heartbroken by the day as more and more terrible news appears, and having had sky not even mention our wonderful march yesterday, but the fact that celtic won today has been on an hourly loop, what do we really have left to say, how can we fight this one sided battle, i felt so proud our all the bears yesterday as i walked along the road with them, and to see us be treated with such contempt, what did we ever do?

This is an excellent post. I agree. It is with profound sadness that we need to share this world with such utter filth. I am a fairly easy going guy ... but their absolute lack of dignity, respect, and basic class makes me sad in the sense that we, as humans should be so much better.

But they are not.

I try and ignore them -- I do. But then they sink to a further low.

I suppose they are the "unfortunates' amongst us. They are. But we should not -- and cannot -- be obsessed with them, as they are with us. We are better, we have dignity, we have self respect, and respect for others. And of course, we are the people.

(tu)

''Bigger things to worry about than them and their pish stained bedsheets.

They must have all cuddled up under it in the second half because I didn't hear a peep out of them while we were bouncing about for 45 mins.

Fuck them''

Nice, lol :crabflute:

The papers of course yesterday may light of all the banners, most didnt even show them, and of course didnt show the rangers support, however if it was reversed it would be front page,look at those bigoted, disgusting banners against celtic :disappointment:

I agree with OP if this ws us there would be an outcry! Pity we don't have any reps from the club speaking up about this we don't get offended, they will keep pushing and pushing till BOOM we will fight back with the right words for these shitebags ETHNIC CLEANSING!

Greeting about a fuckin banner. Get a grip.

Would you rather our rivalry was all sweet and nice? 'Good luck', 'hope you get out admin xxx' Fuck that. I love it the way it is and I hope the hatred stays.

If they were in our position it would be the same hateful banners. Get over it.

well said, thats a better 'reaction'.

Waaaait. :lol:

You are all offended and disgusted at a banner an agree with a post stating they're vermin/scum/child abuse etc??

Hahahahhaha you're fuckin' at it

When did our fans get so gay?

Greetin about some not even that nasty words on some cardboard.

Hope no-one of the tender souls went for a pish or they might have had a stroke.