TBK Considering Liquidation Now

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tbk bids have variously been described a strong and having logic by d & p.

frankly d & p say a lot of stuff about tbk.

but ultimately they want them to own us that much is clear.

Using your previous words of wisdom re the admin......................they could be using mini kennedy , well mini is a busted flush now, that musch is obvious! To get Miller The True Blue Yank to conclude his deal.

Remember you said they used this sort of language to get bids up.

tbk bids have variously been described a strong and having logic by d & p.

frankly d & p say a lot of stuff about tbk.

but ultimately they want them to own us that much is clear.

Indeed and they have handed them chance after chance to put in a worthwhile bid to match the leading one…which time and time again has been announced as “Not good enough”. Let’s not forget Murray has had his plan in place since this time last year so if it’s taken that long to get something near a decent bid together then that is very worrying.

how will they get in with no money?

By default if Miller withdraws his bid. They'll be the only show in town and cheered up Edmiston Drive.

Then the liquidation drip will intensify, probably fed by stories of stuff they've uncovered making liquidation the only way, yadda, yadda, yadda, and how it's not their fault.

Murray by name, Murray by nature. :anguish:

By default if Miller withdraws his bid. They'll be the only show in town and cheered up Edmiston Drive.

Then the liquidation drip will intensify, probably fed by stories of stuff they've uncovered making liquidation the only way, yadda, yadda, yadda, and how it's not their fault.

I am Mr Cheery Chappie smile.gif I would welcome mini if I thought he would benefit our club.........................but that feeling of him benefiting our club has never been with me from day one.

Tbk's have done nothing but drag this whole process closer to the dreaded l word (or is it even as bad as people will say?). Is it not too coincidental its taking them so long? Ofcourse at the start murray preaches c.v.a, rubbishes rival bidders but time and time again failed miserably with his own consortium. Miller mean while has been open from day one. Is that not what we the fans have been calling for-clarity? If theres a loophole that enables us to start again debt free and keep history etc. Then I think we're mad not to do it. Atleast we know how miller gets his income?? The blue knights on the other hand are about as open as C.W

Using your previous words of wisdom re the admin......................they could be using mini kennedy , well mini is a busted flush now, that musch is obvious! To get Miller The True Blue Yank to conclude his deal.

Remember you said they used this sort of language to get bids up.

then why talk down tbk bids and up Miller's.

Mini is either playing a blinder or has made a complete balls-up of it.

From the outside, he has been far from impressive.

I have yet to be impressed with him since he arrived at our club.

I hear many noises but when push comes to shove….nothing but hot air.

why do you think Miller will withdraw?

and if he does what does it say about him?

Just get the deal done with miller

The newspapers obviously want to sensationalise it to make it look bad and the BK are the saviours of the day

The Americans know business , and they will be better to be with even if they are looking to steady the ship and sell at a profit

Unfortunately the support is split in who they think is best for the club. Certain fans slamming opposing bidders from who they want to see in take over.

Personally i reckon miller has been as open as possible regarding his bid..All be it it seems complex.

TBK have been pretty sketchy although they might be playing a good game, no one knows. I just wish ppl would stop bickering over who they think is best and just get behind the club and who ever gets preferred bidder status & hopefully drags us out of this mess..

what more substance is there to miller?

If anyone has the gall to criticise Mini in the slightest, it is not a particularly impressive argument to bleat: "whataboutery". Far better to respond to rational concerns in a grown up way.

Yes but I don't think I have seen any detailed explanation from Ed on the miller bid either, however I do read him talking it up a lot,

I would love to have my fears re miller put to bed....so please feel free!

If the admins want TBK so much, how come TBK haven't swept to power ?

"Buying Rangers with the tax case hanging over it is mad" cried Mini before launching a bid to do exactly that.

"We need Ticketus on side to gain a CVA" they cried until Ticketus fucked off. Now it seems they don't.

"We have submitted our best and final offer" before submitting more best and final offers. Almost as many as D & P's deadlines which TBK supporters have moaned about.

In truth, TBK have thrashed about desperately, willing to get into bed with anybody that might get them into the driving seat. They've lashed out at everyone else in the process through their sock puppets, but it looks like we're finally getting to the truth behind their sham.

I don't doubt they have the interests of Rangers at heart, but that doesn't excuse the underhand stuff that is going on.

There is little difference between Miller and TBK's bids now. (Apart from the cash obviously)

Both see the way forward as a Newco, ditch the debt and emerge with a new Rangers that will be very sellable in the future.

I have no problems with that startegy, but I have to at least give Miller plaudits for honesty throughout the process.

Unfortunately the SFA and the SPL may put a spanner in his bid,leaving us TBK by default. :anguish:

I hope Miller has the gumption to keep going.