The Blue Knight's to be named preferred bidder.

jjkgc

Paul Murray and Brian Kennedy have reached agreement with Clark and Whitehouse and will be named as preferred bidders this afternoon.

This is from a a text I received less than 5 minutes ago from the son of one of the Knight's.

Trying to get more information and will post as soon as I hear.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You got a text from someone…it’s not official and we have seen before people making balls ups on here with predictions.

So yeah it’s a rumor.

OK

I really hope this comes to a head soon.

I would say for whatever reason (well it looks to me) D+P held out for TBK's.

I would like to see them own us especially now with BK involved, i dont know if the OP is genuine or not but from here on in wether it be Miller or TBK they must be straight with the fans, if its to be years of hard work then at least tell the fans, the last few months have shown that no matter the petty arguments on forums etc, at games we have rallied behind the one cause. At 26 i must admit my life following Rangers has been mainly success, but this last 3 months at the games have been outstanding.

Lets hope this comes to a head and we can move on stronger

You got a text from someone…it's not official and we have seen before people making balls ups on here with predictions.

So yeah it's a rumor.

To be fair mate i know someone that works for Rangers and this is an ever changing story, he has said that whats true one day isnt always the case the next day.

As i said in my above post, this may be bullshit from the OP but lets just wait and see i suppose

Hope the OP is correct, then he will get a shitload of REPS,

How about a deal? The people who put comments like 'not getting my hopes up' give a REP if the OP is correct. The people who put comments like 'Yawn' apologise if the OP is correct. The OP apologises if he is wrong.

People who make snide comments should be able to stand up and be counted when they look stupid.

I really hope this comes to a head soon.

I would say for whatever reason (well it looks to me) D+P held out for TBK's.

I would like to see them own us especially now with BK involved, i dont know if the OP is genuine or not but from here on in wether it be Miller or TBK they must be straight with the fans, if its to be years of hard work then at least tell the fans, the last few months have shown that no matter the petty arguments on forums etc, at games we have rallied behind the one cause. At 26 i must admit my life following Rangers has been mainly success, but this last 3 months at the games have been outstanding.

Lets hope this comes to a head and we can move on stronger

I have been following gers for 35yrs and i remember the 70s and early 80s pre souness going through from Fife on our supporters bus,we had some unbeleivable times ,we still had the great trebles fantastic cup final wins to enjoy but we also had the bad times too when we were fighting for 4th and 5th place and playing in front of 8000 v Morton ,but ye know what we managed to rise again and we will rise again this time ,i believe with more unity ,stronger and all who who put boot in better watch out we will not be moved .

How about a deal? The people who put comments like 'not getting my hopes up' give a REP if the OP is correct. The people who put comments like 'Yawn' apologise if the OP is correct. The OP apologises if he is wrong.

People who make snide comments should be able to stand up and be counted when they look stupid.

I said something similar once. ONCE.

Look at my rep now :lol:

I don’t really get hung up on reps tbh, I don’t see why it’s that important.

If this guy is right then fair play to him for letting us know and if he is wrong then he will be no different to many who have predicted things thus far that have not had much truth behind it. Every day we hear noises coming from people in the know but most of the time nothing comes of it, it’s a 50/50 guess who will become PB and the quicker someone is named the better.

Our situation as RFC52 pointed out is changing day by day and so every rumor, text, even media report should be taken with a pinch of salt until D&P confirm it.