CH 4 Interview with Admin - very anti Rangers

nvager

Hmmm, you may have a point.

Certainly got him tons of new followers. Even i follow him now and admittedly i had no clue who he was. Maybe all this is to impress C4 bosses?

Its maybe getting him known but not for the right reasons. He's disliked by a lot and loved by the wrong type of Celtic fans.

Backfired, especially after todays interview.

I have known of him for a long time; and I know he was/is highly regarded. Strangely enough I was looking at something the other day and up popped Alex Thomson on some ancient 1989 report; so he must have been on C4 a long time; that in itself is rare for that programme. What is amazing is that he has been up here for weeks on and off, and yet you could write what he has discovered on a postage stamp. It is odd that we have him here.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually read most of the comments on here before I watched the interview. It really was that embarrassing watching it. I'm almost blushing for him. His sense of desperation towards the end was hilarious. It's like grilling the cleaner at Harold Shipman's surgery and demanding to know why they let him get away with it. :lol:

He even starts getting lefty political as well with his "£20 for every man, woman, and child routine. Maybe old Ken Livingston losing tonight and Bill Miller has been a bit much for the guy.

He even starts getting lefty political as well with his "£20 for every man, woman, and child routine. Maybe old Ken Livingston losing tonight and Bill Miller has been a bit much for the guy.

He tries to paint a ridiculous picture of the whole situation which would only be taken seriously by someone with absolutely no knowledge of the bigger picture. Anyone who scratched beneath the surface would realise what an overblown pile of shite he was talking. This one will certainly do nothing to advance his career, he is a total laughing stock. Even people who had never previously heard of him now know he is a total arse.

i think the guy is funny, he clearly hates our guts and was trying to put words in the Admin guys mouth, he forgets companies do this everyday, it's legal and gives every company the chance to survive and trade when run properly, how can he say we owe every 'person' in scotland 20 quid is he a retard, we never screwed joe public in his own words it was the HMRC, the guys a Mongol and bitter bastard we are paying some of it back we aint geting away with it scot free, he can kiss my arse we should defo make a wee song up about him and sing it loud and clear that will piss him off big time, get it right up you Thomson

He's absolutely spewing :lol:

Get it right up him!

Indeed - he actually seems angry that they are moving ahead. As we know, Miller will have asked tax consultants, etc for advice - they advise the best/cheapest to get what he wants, and there you go. They never mention that if its done within the law its legal. Tosser.

I personally wish C4 had let Neil Lennon report on the takeover. He would have sounded less bitter.

One only has to examine the facial language of Thomson to understand how resentful and anti-Rangers this his views are.

I would like more details of this guy's time as a reporter in NI because something or someone seems to have jaundiced his views of RFC. This is way beyond objective reporting this is spiteful and nasty.

Is he a friend of the odious creep?

Thompson lives in Oxford with his American Jewish wife Jane Blumberg (daughter of Baruch Samuel Blumberg, Nobel Prize winner) whom he married in 1987. Thompson is a Roman Catholic, and attends the Oratory Church of St Aloysius Gonzaga.

Even his RC background does not explain his hate for Rangers.

Or is it simply, like the time he invited Nick Griffin, on Question Time that he is enjoys pandering to the lowest form of pond-schum?

I would not imagine that a man married to a Jewish woman from a really well-respected family would share the same political opinions as the leader of the bnp

I personally wish C4 had let Neil Lennon report on the takeover. He would have sounded less bitter.

One only has to examine the facial language of Thomson to understand how resentful and anti-Rangers this his views are.

I would like more details of this guy's time as a reporter in NI because something or someone seems to have jaundiced his views of RFC. This is way beyond objective reporting this is spiteful and nasty.

Is he a friend of the odious creep?

You seen a different interview from me if you seen his face. Pass the link please.

i actually thought the administrator handled that very well and batted off everything asked of him. these guys are no pr men and i ahev thought criticisim of them handling questions from the rpess, normally from tims and people backing the failed bidders it has to besaid, has been unfair.

As i said yesterday Thomson has lost all objectivity, probably around the time he totally humiliated himself on live radio.

He has admitted himself there is little, to no, interest in his story down south and that people are “bemused" by it...i really wonder how much longer his editor will indulge him.

Thompson lives in Oxford with his American Jewish wife Jane Blumberg (daughter of Baruch Samuel Blumberg, Nobel Prize winner) whom he married in 1987. Thompson is a Roman Catholic, and attends the Oratory Church of St Aloysius Gonzaga.

Even his RC background does not explain his hate for Rangers.

Or is it simply, like the time he invited Nick Griffin, on Question Time that he is enjoys pandering to the lowest form of pond-schum?

I would not imagine that a man married to a Jewish woman from a really well-respected family would share the same political opinions as the leader of the bnp

Well if you look at griffin.roman catholic........thompson roman catholic.........nazi party roman catholic hierarchy(except one ) .ratigan riddled with nazi sympathisers during the war and the dope was a member.

You seen a different interview from me if you seen his face. Pass the link please.

Obviously I have no way of knowing what you may or may not have seen.

I watched Alex Thompson C4 at the following link.

http://www.channel4.com/news/miller-named-as-rangers-preferred-bidder

I think what I saw was his face though it could have been his arse that was talking. :wanker:

The desperation in his voice was palpable especially at the end of the interview when he asked ".....so it's definitely not a tax dodge?".

This was shortly followed by the sound of his own credibility crashing around his ears!

Just did some research on Google to find a Channel 4 news report on Motherwell FC or Dundee FC's (twice) time in administration.

Nothing.

Rangers are a slightly bigger club, and therefore slightly bigger new, than Motherwell and Dundee Utd.

Would you expect Man Utd and Exeter going into admin to be reported in the same way?

Alex Thomson has links with Peter Lawell and a number of other Celtic and ex republican fundraisers; he gets his information drip fed to him from the horse’s mouth, so that he can execute his Modus operandi of shit stirring and general undermining anything that has a remotely blue colour to it.

He is astonishingly Channel Four News’s Chief Correspondent, which conjures up an interesting oxymoron “fair and unbiased reporting”, not from the articles I have read and if this is indeed the case do they unwittingly support terrorism both home grown or internationally. In my opinion I think it’s a question Channel four needs to answer, clearly and definitively

I have reserved my opinion, both on forums and publicly, about D&P and the two main protagonists they sent to deal with our mess. They are in the administration business for the money and they are being very well remunerated for their work at Rangers. Having watched that report, I can't help but think that Clark has done well not to crack that fucking hack on the jaw at some point during that interview. I was watching it with the forlorn hope that Jim McLean would appear at any moment and say "What sort of fuckin' question is that?" before lamping the prick.

Wow, Channel 4 don't like us.

Why do people keep going on about Rangers owing every man, woman and child (taxpayers) £20? Everyone talks like we have actually lost the tax, the biased journalism is shocking. When Leeds did the same thing it wasn't headline news.

Wow, Channel 4 don't like us.

Why do people keep going on about Rangers owing every man, woman and child (taxpayers) £20? Everyone talks like we have actually lost the tax, the biased journalism is shocking. When Leeds did the same thing it wasn't headline news.

They can go fuck themselves. Millions of pounds being wasted on wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. They have no moral high ground.