Season tickets

Ok Bill Miller has now been named preferred bidder and looks likely to buy our club. My question is this, if next week the season ticket forms come out what would you do? I'm Rangers through and through and I'll pay for mine whether we are in the spl, 3rd division, hit with sanctions etc. as I want to see my team and put my money into our club.

I'm only renewing if

1. We play in blue

2. We play at ibrox

3. We are called rangers

Wether it's spl,div 3,conference,championship,premiership.

Newco,oldco,costco whatever I will be there if these three conditions are met

I will be renewing mine and the missus.

We will just have to wait to get things rubber stamped like what league we are playing in as this will make a huge difference in ticket prices.

I will be renewing mine and the missus.

We will just have to wait to get things rubber stamped like what league we are playing in as this will make a huge difference in ticket prices.

Pics or your point doesnt count

Buying my first season ticket this summer no matter what league we're in, never bothered before as i work offshore and miss half the season so used to just go when i was home, shame there's not a way i can give my seat up to a charity(help for heroes) while i'm.away working but i'm sure someone on the supporters bus will take it