Killie Fans

Is it just me or are they becoming to have an unhealthy obsession about us just like the Taigs have one

I think the concensus of opinion, in other threads that have touched on this,is-We dont seem to give a shit what they think.

Good pies,though.

If you mean the callers on the open lines tonight saying they wouldn't be going back if we escape scot free then who's to say they were Killie fans ... I wouldn't be surprised if this is just the last throw of the dice from the increasingly desperate tims who see the situation beginning to run away from them

If you mean the callers on the open lines tonight saying they wouldn't be going back if we escape scot free then who's to say they were Killie fans ... I wouldn't be surprised if this is just the last throw of the dice from the increasingly desperate tims who see the situation beginning to run away from them

I wouldn't be suprised if Kille fans had a soft spot for the tims both are a bunch of inbred mutant wankers :wanker:

just visit various fan forums of every team in the SPL and you will see they are obsessed and have as many threads about us as they have about their own team and the threads aren't very positive either. Anyone who doesn't boycott every single one of these cunts next season needs a slap.

just visit various fan forums of every team in the SPL and you will see they are obsessed and have as many threads about us as they have about their own team and the threads aren't very positive either. Anyone who doesn't boycott every single one of these cunts next season needs a slap.

Totally agree, its time to stop funding these twats at away games, fill Ibrox for every game and boycott all away games it really is the only way to get some payback.

I find this weird. Anytime I have sat down for a pre match beer in there hotel and having chatted to a good few killie fans I always got the impression they hated the rodents from the piggery and if push came to shove they preferred us. But hey I suppose theres scum in every support. And as the previous poster said could easily be the mhanks last throw trying to make out other teams fans want us seriously punished too.

Used to live in Killie when I was younger (thank fuck i got out) and the majority of the town are Gers fans without the bus fare. If they had to decide it would be like 90% Bears 10% tims.

Never had a problem with Killie fans myself