HD Bill Struth speech

Fucking Stunning. This speech epitomises what it means to be a Bear, it is how all of us have been brought up, it is how all Bears live their lives.

I feel more proud to be part of The Rangers Family this season than the past three put together.

Thats brilliant, although Whytes tried his hardest to kill all of that stone dead, what an absolute slug of a man, aided and abetted by Murray, two "men" who would have done less damage by dropping a bomb on Ibrox, c~~ts of the highest order if there is an order they will be prime minister and deputy prime minister of it.

Thats brilliant, although Whytes tried his hardest to kill all of that stone dead, what an absolute slug of a man, aided and abetted by Murray, two "men" who would have done less damage by dropping a bomb on Ibrox, c~~ts of the highest order if there is an order they will be prime minister and deputy prime minister of it.

Bad karma will follow those two bastards into hell and damnation.

This is the most moving thing that I've ever seen on the internet and I'm honestly close to tears. Mr Struth's words, all those years ago, are maintained in our current attitude against this awful situation that we currently find ourselves in.

What an absolute pleasure, an absolute honour it is to support this great, fine club.

Amazing video. Not ashamed to say it made me cry! Although on about the 5th view I did notice they used a photo from only an excuse with Jonathan watson beside gough holding one of the trophies!

Amazing video. Brought a tear to the eye.

Was only about the third time I watched it I noticed that they've used a still from only an excuse with Jonathan Watson super imposed between Gough and Trevor Steven holding a trophy!