Todd Cantwell

7 minutes ago, MisterC said:

As far as I'm concerned there's always time for a father Ted quote. This is brilliant :lol:

One of the best comedy shows ever.

Quite tragic how he died. Was having a meal with family and friends when he had a heart attack and I think his sister told him it wasn’t a heart attack and he’d be fine. Wasn’t fine 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

One of the best comedy shows ever.

Quite tragic how he died. Was having a meal with family and friends when he had a heart attack and I think his sister told him it wasn’t a heart attack and he’d be fine. Wasn’t fine 

It's my favourite sitcom of the past 30 years, utterly genius. Died 2 days after they'd finished filming the final series, very sad

13 minutes ago, The Archer said:

The problem is he is an unwanted distraction to the team setup ,is the situation a bit like what Walter and Gazza had you think?

Gascoigne done his talking on the park by winning trophies, also had more talent in his big toe than Cantwell could even dream of having. 

53 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

100%. 

51 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Yes. Also giving a pat on the back to one of their players who had got back to rob him of the ball. 

You can show professional respect on the field but being all pally with them on the park is not acceptable. 

That's absolutely disgusting. He should have been hoping the wee rat tore his hamstring and it wasn't just cramp. I fucking hate these players close to as much as I hate theirs.

15 minutes ago, The Archer said:

The problem is he is an unwanted distraction to the team setup ,is the situation a bit like what Walter and Gazza had you think?

Gazza could turn up and singlehandedly win you a big game even after a week of off field antics and press headlines 

Obviously gazza had his odd blip on the park in his career but majority of time the best and most in control version of Gascoigne was on a football pitch.

Seen Cantwell do this and also silva done the same to the same section of the hearts crowd and even showed them the name on his jersey 

On the day where they cunts are having their title party and turning Glasgow city centre into a republican hovel on the back of it we have our players giving it the big I am to fucking hearts fans. Then a few moments later blowing a 2 goal lead. Sums up everything about the mentality of the squad 

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Gazza could turn up and singlehandedly win you a big game even after a week of off field antics and press headlines 

Obviously gazza had his odd blip on the park in his career but majority of time the best and most in control version of Gascoigne was on a football pitch.

There is no comparison between them really. One is a flawed legend, the other is someone no one will even remember in 5 years.

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

He deleted that shushburger story then reposted the same photo without the caption 

He is spiralling out of control and there has to be strong action from the Management team or the fucking captain telling him to wrap it

Utterly embarrassing

Come on to fuck mate :lol:

He’s posted a cringey instagram photo not shagged a granny prostitute or done the dentist’s chair.

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Would much prefer if we sold him tbh, guy is an absolute riddy

BE35897E-B3ED-4CD3-B949-056C0A1A8C65.jpeg

5888ED8D-E536-4943-8D6F-4B513E124692.jpeg

What a mutant, we do this when we win leagues and trophies, something Cantwell needs to familiarise himself with.