Players cars

rfc1990

Shagger has a Bentley a lot of them have the Range Rover or Porsche jeeps.

I remember Novo's car is was a supra I think and I just loved the thing!

sasa drives a toyora prius shagger has a x5 the new porshe panamera lee wallace has a m3 that is carbon fibre like that no shine paint job davis has a m3 and a audi infact most a the squad has a audi but a remember ricky foster had a blue mini cooper ultimate hair dressers car

Was walking out the other day and seen a big jeep (X5 or something) with the reggie plate, "JG 69". Any idea who's that was??? Dont think it would be John Greig's but he is 69 years old?! :sherlock:

Was walking out the other day and seen a big jeep (X5 or something) with the reggie plate, "JG 69". Any idea who's that was??? Dont think it would be John Greig's but he is 69 years old?! :sherlock:

I'd hazard a guess it's someone with those initials who was born in 1969. It'd be a pain in the arse getting a new plate every year otherwise.

Why don't you put their address on an open forum as well doh

Driving an expensive car with a licence plate with "NAISY" is so subtle, it's a shame the OP wrote this now people will realise it's his car. doh

McGregor, Alexander, Davis and Lafferty usually have their Benley Continentals parked outside the stadium and as someone said, Broadfoot has a matt black BMW. Whittaker has a black Range Rover Sport.

Cuèllar used to have a white Bentley with blood red interior and Novo has a Porsche 911.

Ricky Foster had a Mini Cooper. :lol:

I don't look out for the players cars. I don't actually particularly like cars, but I pass them behind the Copland on my way in.

As said you can see most of them on match day in the car park or across the road parked at a school i believe or something like that. Edu had a white Range rover last season but not sure what he has this season.

Just incase you would like to know Whittaker has a white iphone 4/4s and shops in debemhams, well at least wonders around debenhams looking lost.

As said you can see most of them on match day in the car park or across the road parked at a school i believe or something like that. Edu had a white Range rover last season but not sure what he has this season.

Just incase you would like to know Whittaker has a white iphone 4/4s and shops in debemhams, well at least wonders around debenhams looking lost.

Aye, seen Whitts do that before on Ibrox in the right back department....