David Murray

You are the man any fans anger should be directed at. You have split our fans for decades and you have ran our club so poorly we are now at deaths door. You failed to stand up for us when we needed it, you left us hung out to dry, you let our enemies verbally knock fuck out of us. You loaned, you borrowed, you gambled. You sold our crown jewels and gambled with our future. You David Murray, are to blame for this whole sorry mess. I fucking despise you.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant forget that bug eyed dick Whyte though. He had a part to play as well. But yeah. Agreed.

Hurrah, it's back and perhaps it's just as well things were interrupted for a while ... looked like getting jolly heated.

So, where does Rangers stand now? It doesn't look very good, does it. Here we have a respected businessman looking at the books and walking away. It is apparent that the club was in a lamentable state before Whyte ever entered the Archibald Leitch's magnificent structure on Edmiston Drive. Whyte obviously didn't make things any better ... made them a good deal worse, if you ask me. And Whyte did make a perfect pantomime villain.

I just can't see much of a way out, at the minute, other than that I just can't conceive that an institution like Rangers will be allowed to fall.

Biggest enemy our club has ever had, disgusting man.

Any Rangers 'fan' who still backs him is as bad as him.

Look mate i hate the bastard, but we were nowhere near Administration last season and nor would we be right now if it wasnt for the shyster bastard.

Some of the stuff he has done makes me want him hanged from the club deck at Ibrox for us all to see

Look mate i hate the bastard, but we were nowhere near Administration last season and nor would we be right now if it wasnt for the shyster bastard.

Some of the stuff he has done makes me want him hanged from the club deck at Ibrox for us all to see

Exactly, This conman/thief/shyster bought (I know) our club with every intention of doing it harm and making a quick buck.

FFS he is still harming our club, making a cva impossible, therefore 3 years with no Europe.

I am not defending murray in the slightest, but some need to realise what Whyte has done to us.

Whyte may have speeded up the process, but of course administration was coming up with Murray, HRMC and Lloyds were large problems created by him.

Exactly, This conman/thief/shyster bought (I know) our club with every intention of doing it harm and making a quick buck.

FFS he is still harming our club, making a cva impossible, therefore 3 years with no Europe.

I am not defending murray in the slightest, but some need to realise what Whyte has done to us.

Of course I realise what Whyte has done, but someone like him wouldn't even have had a chance if not for Murray's crimes.

Murray's biggest mistake, and the one that everyone agrees on, is in selling the club to Whyte.

We are in administration for not paying income tax, that happened purely in the last 12 months, ticketus debt has happened in the last 12 months, and is bigger than the amount we owed the bank, EBT issue obviously remains to be settled, so, it surely must be down to Whyte to shoulder the biggest part of the blame, Murray is culpable, but secondary for his sale to Whyte and his lack of either competence or interest in checking out the guy.

Whyte may have speeded up the process, but of course administration was coming up with Murray, HRMC and Lloyds were large problems created by him.

We where surving, PAYE and VAT were being paid. Arsenal shares still belonged to Rangers.

Under the old regime only the possibility of us losing the BTC would force Admin, we havent even lost it and look at the state of us anguish.gif.

In fact he's not only forced admin but we are from today 3 weeks from having no club and we dont even have a decision on the BTC

We where surving, PAYE and VAT were being paid. Arsenal shares still belonged to Rangers.

Under the old regime only the possibility of us losing the BTC would force Admin, we havent even lost it and look at the state of us anguish.gif.

In fact he's not only forced admin but we are from today 3 weeks from having no club and we dont even have a decision on the BTC

The EBT case has caused problems with it's uncertainty, even if it isn't decided.

Murray's biggest mistake, and the one that everyone agrees on, is in selling the club to Whyte.

We are in administration for not paying income tax, that happened purely in the last 12 months, ticketus debt has happened in the last 12 months, and is bigger than the amount we owed the bank, EBT issue obviously remains to be settled, so, it surely must be down to Whyte to shoulder the biggest part of the blame, Murray is culpable, but secondary for his sale to Whyte and his lack of either competence or interest in checking out the guy.

Nah, selling to Whyte just summed Murray up.

You are the man any fans anger should be directed at. You have split our fans for decades and you have ran our club so poorly we are now at deaths door. You failed to stand up for us when we needed it, you left us hung out to dry, you let our enemies verbally knock fuck out of us. You loaned, you borrowed, you gambled. You sold our crown jewels and gambled with our future. You David Murray, are to blame for this whole sorry mess. David Murray, i fucking despise you.

do u no think thats harsh mate? He did give us 9 in a row, murray park and GAZZA! lol. i do think hes got to answer on the sale of the club. but the ebt thing i find hard to criticize, he gets advised on these things and murray says yes or no. there is 5000 companies who are to go to court over EBT's, so they were ll fooled as well

I realise what Whyte has done but I also get the impression this is the way he works and the type of person he is. It makes the fact that Murray sold to him all the worse.

Whilst David Murray is hardly blameless, I do find those bellowing loudly about his 'blame', largely comes from those who heralded Whyte.

Those who in fact shouted down us rational peeps in our concern, to worship his coming.

They of course feel shame now...for being so utterly wrong.

So to even try to bear that shame, they blame Murray and decry him from the rooftops.

Not all...

But many...I know who you are.

So does RM's posting history.

Please don't attempt to re-write it.

You know who you are.

Agreed, Whyte took on a £27m debt from ticketus repayable over 4 years and used it to pay off a £18m bank debt with an 18 year payback. That alone highlights he had no thought for the future of our club. He then followed this up by not apying any bills, including VAT and PAYE.

Until the BTC was decided, and if it went against us, we had no reason to be in administration until Whyte became involved. If and when the tax case went against us I would have expected the liability claimed by HMR&C to be subject to a seaparte lawsuit brought by Rangers on their tax advisers for negligence for the same value. That can't happen until the case is decided as this would prejudice the legal case.

Unfortuantely the rug has been pulled from under us on that one by the actions of the last 12 months.

We're in admin cause of whyte and whyte only. The only money due pre whyte is 1million tae rapid fir jelavic, whyte hasnae paid anything since. But i do beleive whytes getting an easy ride as some fans still beleive his bullshit. it wiz obvious tae me fir years that murray wiz funding rangers, thats what we all want a chairmen to go, good chairmen pump money into teams. think about it, do u want a chairmen now who wont put a penny in? NO. When Murray came in we were equal in europe, then the money went out our league and thers ne money in it noo, hense the squad cutting the last few years. but we were cutting the debt by 10 million a year under A Johnston, so admin wouild never have happened even losing the EBT. I think the administrators are all part of this farce, i honestly think the plan all along wiz tae liquidate the club, sell it off in parts, theyll sellthe team, the ground, and murray park, i think theyll keep the car park and surrounding land fir Ellis and Whyte tae develope it. I think this wiz the plan fae the start, and we're aw trying tae hope the right desicion happens, when its already been decided. Dinny beleive it when u here the administrators slagging Whyte or Ellis slagging Whyte, theyre dirty sneaky bastards! Remember Whyte brought the administrators in, is it just coincedence they canny do their job either!

DONT LET WHYTE DIVIDE US, HES THE ONLY ONE DESTROYING US NOW

Sdm did a lot of good - some great times and finances could hardly be called out of control BUT then he made the unforgivable error of selling to Shyte but make no mistake these current predicaments are Shytes doing!

Whilst David Murray is hardly blameless, I do find those bellowing loudly about his 'blame', largely comes from those who heralded Whyte.

Those who in fact shouted down us rational peeps in our concern, to worship his coming.

They of course feel shame now...for being so utterly wrong.

So to even try to bear that shame, they blame Murray and decry him from the rooftops.

Not all...

But many...I know who you are.

So does RM's posting history.

Please don't attempt to re-write it.

You know who you are.

Do at least get facts straight before posting this kind of thing.

I never heralded Whyte, I and probably others gave him the benefit of the doubt for a while because until the Ticketus and PAYE revelations there was no solid evidence he'd done anything wrong by Rangers, like with Bill Miller i'm not the type to shout people down just because I haven't heard of them.

I blame David Murray because I blame David Murray and always have, i'd say it's delusional to think Whyte created this situation mainly on his own in 8 months when Murray was in charge for over 20 years. Whyte is Murray's dream as it goes, it has allowed so much of the flak to be taken by someone else.

We're in admin cause of whyte and whyte only. The only money due pre whyte is 1million tae rapid fir jelavic, whyte hasnae paid anything since. But i do beleive whytes getting an easy ride as some fans still beleive his bullshit. it wiz obvious tae me fir years that murray wiz funding rangers, thats what we all want a chairmen to go, good chairmen pump money into teams. think about it, do u want a chairmen now who wont put a penny in? NO. When Murray came in we were equal in europe, then the money went out our league and thers ne money in it noo, hense the squad cutting the last few years. but we were cutting the debt by 10 million a year under A Johnston, so admin wouild never have happened even losing the EBT. I think the administrators are all part of this farce, i honestly think the plan all along wiz tae liquidate the club, sell it off in parts, theyll sellthe team, the ground, and murray park, i think theyll keep the car park and surrounding land fir Ellis and Whyte tae develope it. I think this wiz the plan fae the start, and we're aw trying tae hope the right desicion happens, when its already been decided. Dinny beleive it when u here the administrators slagging Whyte or Ellis slagging Whyte, theyre dirty sneaky bastards! Remember Whyte brought the administrators in, is it just coincedence they canny do their job either!

DONT LET WHYTE DIVIDE US, HES THE ONLY ONE DESTROYING US NOW

Sorry, Whyte is despicable but I am not going to let him make me forget what a cunt Murray is.